Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
70% of Americans believe in angels
(12-18-2010, 01:58 PM)Spiderlady Wrote: I don't believe in evolution in the sense that we all came from some big pile of ooze- to me, that takes a much bigger leap of faith than believing there is something out there that is bigger than we are that had a hand in designing such an intricate universe and all the things within it. I don't see how someone can look at all the things around us, and believe that it just 'happened'. I do believe animals and plants can adapt over generations to their surroundings.Flame me if you must.

I'm not going to flame you. The title of this thread indicates most people in America believe this.

You can't not believe in evolution then turn around and say animals and plants adapt over time, because the IS evolution. Adaptation over time= evolution. You can't have it both ways.

Please tell me what believers think of dinosaurs and Java man. I would love to know that. I won't be ugly.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
70% of Americans believe in angels - by Cracker - 12-16-2010, 06:10 PM
RE: 70% of Americans believe in angels - by Cracker - 12-18-2010, 02:35 PM