Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
THIS WAS POSTED ON THE JUSTICE FOR JOHNNY AND LISA CASE DISCUSSION -

I've been reading the Johnny Clarke - Lisa Straub thread on Mock Forum and, according to a local who professes to have accurate, inside information, the police have a suspect they are attempting to locate who is apparently in hiding.

I have been of the opinion whomever committed this henious crime learned of the nonexistant safe and went to the Straub residence to steal the $100 GRAND they believed was there.

I believe the reason the police have not held a press conference (for the purpose of informing the public of details they feel will assist law enforcement in their quest to learn who committed this crime) is clear. They already know who they are seeking.

Because of the carelessness of the perpatrators, I believe this crime can and will be solved.

No parent deserves to have their precious child murdered or to be robbed of the love they have to give, the grandchildren they will produce, the joy of being a mother-in-law or father-in-law, grandma or grandpa, of spending precious moments together for years to come.

It is a shame, however, that some people close to this case have conducted themselves online in the most unbecoming fashion, something which is tainting the memory of these two precious children whose lives were senselessly taken. I then have to wonder if these same people so full of hate in some way arroused the intense hatred the killer or killers possessed and if the murders were revenge killings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Wish.I.was.a.P.I - 02-26-2011, 12:54 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM