Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-23-2012, 11:07 PM)YourOtherLeft Wrote: Nightowl, my notes on the text messages aren't very good, it was hard to follow, and the language was pretty bad -

"they handed Det K the transcript and he read straight through without indicating who sent what, so sorry if this isn't too helpful, these are not word for word, just as much as I could get down on paper as he read ..
Text transcript from JC phone records was defense exhibit L...
You stupid a** mf-er told Lisa I slept with that chick.
N**** you dumb.....lucky I don't tell Lisa wtf you did" -YourOtherLeft, I understand! you would need to be proficient at shorthand to get all the details. It's very interesting to learn the Defense had the Detective read the transcript, you can see why with the vile language. How do you interpret hah some guy is jealous so wants to ruin their relationship?

"Then the defense atty asked Det who sent that to Johnny and Det said he forgot. Defense said he told johnny they were enemies, can you tell me his name. Det said he didn't know his name." - I think these questions were to agitate the Detective because all these people were thoroughly investigated, that was stated later on. The Defense naturally wants their client off the hook.

"Then he read text messages between Lisa and a Sarah from 1⁄30 at 1:09 am.
Damn, man just got the message. I know it's scary Sarah not knowing what other person is doing when you think they'd never hurt you.
I know its nuts I just want to beat his f-ing ass.

Then there was an objection which was overruled. And then Det continued reading...

I would too if I was you.
Have you talked to him at all?
Just been texting mean...told him I was gonna see someone." - There are a couple of Sarahs' Sarah H and Sarah M
Sarah H has a family with a fellow Ronnie G I'm ruling out that Sarah and ruling in Sarah M since she is single, it's single girl chit chat IMO and Patrick Guercio has a Mugshotonline for aggravated burglary could be they were texting about him, he has moved to Florida, he has records on Sylvania Court along with his sister and others. I think it's funny what Lisa said & it's another angry Bad boy deal, I think anger management is needed in the whole family! reading those court records is telling.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 08-24-2012, 04:52 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM