Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Can't Ramsey Find a Second Husband?
(03-11-2012, 07:54 PM)Cracker Wrote: Yes, I express concern by starting a thread about how stupid someone is, dysfunctional cow.

(03-11-2012, 07:08 PM)QueenBee Wrote: I think there is some kind of girl crush going on.

If I had a girl crush around here it would be for one of the good-looking ladies, not the one who looks like Bozo.

(03-11-2012, 06:56 PM)ramseycat Wrote: There will not be another Mr. Ramsey until Maggot is single again. hah

That was super fucked up for a couple different reasons. None of which I will bother to explain because it would be wasted effort.

It's acceptable to have issues when you are in your 20s. Fifty is too old to be so stupid and uninteresting and immoral.

Sarcasm Cracker. Ever hear of it? Obviously I am not really waiting for Mggott. And the age jokes? Yea, kinda lame as age is not something anyone can control and I am not 50. But you carry on with your bad self. Post some more about how great you are, how rich, how smart, how pretty....well you get the gist.

BTW, why is it that Cracker "chooses" to be single? No man good enough for you in your over inflated opinion of yourself?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Can't Ramsey Find a Second Husband? - by ramseycat - 03-12-2012, 07:48 AM