Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey MF!! Gotta Question for You!!!
I am not sure what the question to me is exactly but I will give it a shot.

It's true, I did give Ramsey "hell" for hiding her boyfriend. It was evidence, I claimed, that she continues to be a suck judge of people and that she continues the pattern of dysfunctional relationships. What struck me as funny in Ramsey's quote above is her claim that she is very selective as to who she dates. Selective is the last thing she is. She isn't selective about the weirdo men she gives private info to online, she isn't selective as to the loser husband-spawners she picks to father her children, and she certainly isn't very selective as to who she dates. She is a middle-aged woman who was dating some man-boy just barely out of school, that she secretly dated while drinking the hot chocolate he made for her. Apparently, making good hot chocolate qualifies as a chief criteria in order to be "very selective" about who you fuck, hide, and play mommy to. We can only hope she was selective as to which school he recently graduated, or perhaps, which brand of hot chocolate she sipped with the ugly little homo.

If Ramsey's selectivity and judgement skills were mapped onto spiders, we'd see bundles of retarded spiders clumped together trying to make webs in the snow.
86 112

Messages In This Thread
Hey MF!! Gotta Question for You!!! - by username - 06-13-2012, 03:14 PM
RE: Hey MF!! Gotta Question for You!!! - by Middle Finger - 06-15-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Hey MF!! Gotta Question for You!!! - by sally - 06-15-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: Hey MF!! Gotta Question for You!!! - by sally - 06-17-2012, 03:07 PM