Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School
(12-19-2012, 06:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 03:28 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: What was so terribly wrong in their lives, that even thinking of doing that crossed their mind?'

What makes you think anything is wrong in the lives of those who do this kind of thing? Well to do people in the "right" zip code breed fucked up people all the time. They are fucked in the head, you don't get that at all. All week you've acted like this was just some big fuckin' whim, do you truly think that kid was scratching an itch? Jesus. You haven't even tried to understand, all you've done is bleat about the big, bad guns. I'm pretty sure I just read you refer to that kid as a throw away kid. Fuck you. The father of one of those murdered kids has a better understanding of it than you do.

Your mindless drivel never fails to amaze me.

I can't even address you anymore.

Are you disputing he pre-planned this event? Sounds like you're empathisizing with the shooter. He had asperberger's, blah, blah, blah.

As details emerge about his actions in the days leading up to last Friday, he was setting a plan in motion (which is what I referenced in my statement, 'How could anyone even think about doing something like this'.

He was cold, calculating and brutal. And apparently I'm a fuck because I called him a throw away kid. Someone who's mom was trying to get institutionalized. Who had, and never would, make a contribution to society.

As usual, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Go lay back down by your dish.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - by Midwest Spy - 12-19-2012, 06:57 PM