Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Brothel open for business … in a Chinese hospital
(01-15-2013, 04:52 PM)DMP Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 02:36 PM)username Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 02:18 PM)DMP Wrote: IDK, if I had a long term issue getting pregnant - I would definitely consider adoption. To each his own but, I think the overpopulation issues in China make it more of an issue. The fact that female infants are defintely aborted and possibly killed, makes a good case for adoption to me.

Why would it take a long term issue getting pregnant for you to consider adoption? If you're worried about children in China you could forego having a biological child and adopt.

Because a) I have 2 kids of my own (no more, tyvm). b) I don't live in China. c) I'm fertile as fuck and if I wanted to have more kids, it would be no issue.

My point was that if I was one of the couples they are talking about in the article who have had infertility issues, I would think of adopting. I said after 'long term' issues because a lot of people do want to have biological children for their own reasons.

I don't live in a country where my offspring may be destroyed upon birth if it is not the right gender so, the issue isn't the same in the US.

I'm sure many of them do consider adoption but the fertile as fuck people that care about kids being killed/orphaned in their country ought to be considering it too instead of bearing biological children.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brothel open for business … in a Chinese hospital - by username - 01-15-2013, 05:04 PM