Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
You would not believe the Hillbilly bullshit I went through today.
Put a buffer a compressor, 2 drunk cousins and a parking lot with a freakin kids tricycle in the middle by the sandlot, a cop sitting parked next to a Chinese joint watching as the cousins try to ride double as the cop rides over to see what is going on and you look in the rearview as they fall off clubbing each other with plastic golfclubs. A person begins to realise why one visit per year is enough. I almost want to write off the compressor.

Got any dead branches in YOUR family tree?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Fairly certain I was planted in the wrong orchard. My mom and her family... they are scary on the verge of some banjo pickin'
Momster Wrote:Fairly certain I was planted in the wrong orchard. My mom and her family... they are scary on the verge of some banjo pickin'
How many tooth do they have.......together I mean?
Derek (his real name) was trying to give me this smelly pc of pigs feet thing from a pig roast 2 weeks ago and it was wrapped in wax paper. I kept saying I was not hungry and his other cousin Derik (his real name with an i) was getting pissed because I would not take it, so he grabs the pigs feet thing and takes a chomp outta it to prove it was still good and I swear he lost a freakin tooth gnawing on it. But I think he swallowed it. They live in an apartment complex and I can only imagine what goes on throughout the week.
They were going to use my buffer to get the paint of the sides of their mothers car that scrapped the side of the garage going in one night. I did not dare to see the car as I said my goodbyes and they started fucking around with the tricycle. Christ, it was like 2 PM and I was just cruising around looking for a freakin kite to bring to the beach next week. So I decided to call ahead...........big mistake!
One more thing...........they have a computer and I introduced them to the http://www.24hourForums.com ::lmao::
Maggot Wrote:Derek (his real name) was trying to give me this smelly pc of pigs feet thing from a pig roast 2 weeks ago and it was wrapped in wax paper. I kept saying I was not hungry and his other cousin Derik (his real name with an i) was getting pissed because I would not take it, so he grabs the pigs feet thing and takes a chomp outta it to prove it was still good and I swear he lost a freakin tooth gnawing on it. But I think he swallowed it. They live in an apartment complex and I can only imagine what goes on throughout the week.

"This is my brother Daryl and this is my other brother Daryl."

::lmao::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Maggot Wrote:One more thing...........they have a computer and I introduced them to the http://www.24hourForums.com ::lmao::

Jolly good !

I'm sure they will get along finewith 24's resident hillbilly hayseed fuckwits, Millennium and Mudawbber.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Maggot Wrote:One more thing...........they have a computer and I introduced them to the http://www.24hourForums.com ::lmao::

::bigg::
86 112
Is a pig just a pig or would that be the third member of that particular trio ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Is a pig just a pig or would that be the third member of that particular trio ?

The pig is Foxglove.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Instead of going "oink" it just repeats the word "illegals" over and over again.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Is a pig just a pig or would that be the third member of that particular trio ?

The pig is Foxglove.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Instead of going "oink" it just repeats the word "illegals" over and over again.
Before man knew that pigs were very smart that may have been offensive. But to brand an archaic name to a person only minimizes the "pig" statement. I can only defend her right to say what she says as much as I would defend the rights of anti-gun fanatics their right to say what they believe is right. Common sense usuallydictates the outcome in either case............bailiff.......whack his pee-pee.
I got an invite to Dereks wedding next weekend. (They only give a weeks notice) It might be best to stick a "return to sender" thing on this in the hopes that they think I moved, but it will probably just make them "drive by" just to make sure.
bring the RV hah

[Image: tumblr_luwsagvBZY1qhryfyo1_r2_500.gif]

(01-29-2012, 09:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: I got an invite to Dereks wedding next weekend. (They only give a weeks notice) It might be best to stick a "return to sender" thing on this in the hopes that they think I moved, but it will probably just make them "drive by" just to make sure.

Judgemental prick, people are people and thank the lord these people live close to you.

Go to the frickin wedding, you need the experiance and the chance to catch you a live one.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

It's spelled experience, you stupid motherfucker.
It's spelled Muthafucker you stupid bitch.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

IF they were normal and had given a month or so notice and IF they were having it in some hall or a place that was big enough to fit all the fat girlfriends with big hair. And IF it would be anything but a brawl in the hall thing, I might consider it. But I think the safe thing is to stick 50.00 and a wal-mart gift card into a card and send it on its way, with a note to send pictures. But I fear the sound of country music getting louder and louder till it stops at the front door...........then the doorbell ringing.
Those are the best wedding receptions. Eat before you go, then drink their beer and wait for the fights to start. I love a good ass-kickin' at a wedding reception.

Sorry you are related to those folks, Maggot, but as long as they aren't your parents or your kids, what does it matter? I wish I had a bigger extended family. (At least I think I do. Maybe not.)

Rednecks can be a total PITA, but they don't seem to drop by your house to bother you and you know they would be the only people who would show up to help you move.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-29-2012, 09:14 PM)IMaDick Wrote: people are people

Oh no. Nononono. No.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]