Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I SEE A TWAT

I often wish I had a better opinion of people. I'd like to think most people were the cream of the crop but my reality is that I think most women are a twat. I use women as an example because I tend to pay more attention to them.

I've been going to the same architect's office for years, I bounce in there smiling & happy and those 2 bitches that guard his door are always moose faced. Someone suggested I bring them a treat so for the past year I bring a little something, you oughtta see those faces light up for a fuckin' pastry.

In conclusion...the average woman is a complete twat who needs to be stroked in some fashion, usually by being complimented, you're smart, you're beautiful, don't you look pretty, etc when really all they need is to have a goddamn donut stuffed into their pie hole and they are happy.

I enjoy the women of Mock and those in my circle of friends but other than that I have an exceedingly poor opinion of women in general. I think they are all ignorant cows.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
In general women tend to hate other women.

As Chris Rock said and I'm paraphrasing here not quoting directly - when a guy introduces his best friend to his new girlfriend the friend goes away thinkin “she was really nice I've got to try and get me a girl just like that!” when a girl introduces her best friend to her new boyfriend the friend goes away thinking “I've got to get HIM! And will slit that fucking bitches throat to do it!”
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I don't hate anyone but I do tend to expect more from my own species rather than from men.
I can't remember the name of the song but this one line always sticks out... "The girls go by dressed up for each other."

I love my sister but she can be too much at times. She gets here yesterday and she has on diamond hoop earrings, a diamond tennis bracelet, a gold Tiffany bracelet, four diamond rings on her fingers including her wedding ring. All this for my aunt and cousin to see. Sue hasn't seen them in a super long time so I guess she needs to impress. She has always been like that. I'm very close with my aunt and Sue doesn't like that. My brother and I have always been super close as well and Sue said to me yesterday that she told Mom that its too bad we were brother and sister because we should be a couple because we get each other. I was like What. The. Fuck???????
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
You've fucked the gene pool up enough already without resorting to incest soup chicken.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Only CN would go there.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-20-2013, 08:54 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I can't remember the name of the song but this one line always sticks out... "The girls go by dressed up for each other."

Wild Life is the song and I believe Van Morrison as well as John Mellencamp may have both done a version of it.
(06-20-2013, 09:50 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Only CN would go there.

Your sister went there. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I hope she can focus on what needs to be done for your mother while she's in town, ramsey. You've got a lot on your shoulders these days.
Snarky bitches!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Most women drive me up the fucking wall.
(06-20-2013, 12:29 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Most women drive me up the fucking wall.

Me too! I think their "neediness" bugs me the most. I will never believe that any woman is incapable of doing for herself yet I see it all the time.

Some fawn all over each other too, that drives me absolutely insane & when I see that going on I want to barf on their pretty shoes. If I didn't find farting to be so uncouth I would fart on them after I yucked on them.
(06-20-2013, 08:54 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I can't remember the name of the song but this one line always sticks out... "The girls go by dressed up for each other."

I love my sister but she can be too much at times. She gets here yesterday and she has on diamond hoop earrings, a diamond tennis bracelet, a gold Tiffany bracelet, four diamond rings on her fingers including her wedding ring. All this for my aunt and cousin to see. Sue hasn't seen them in a super long time so I guess she needs to impress. She has always been like that. I'm very close with my aunt and Sue doesn't like that. My brother and I have always been super close as well and Sue said to me yesterday that she told Mom that its too bad we were brother and sister because we should be a couple because we get each other. I was like What. The. Fuck???????

My two oldest brothers are like that. They know me and my youngest brother are out of work and poor and yet almost everytime these visit they got to rub it in our faces about some new gadget/toy/electronics they bought or some Disney vacation or cruise they went on.
(06-20-2013, 12:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: My two oldest brothers are like that. They know me and my youngest brother are out of work and poor and yet almost everytime these visit they got to rub it in our faces about some new gadget/toy/electronics they bought or some Disney vacation or cruise they went on.

Why shouldn't they? Its not their fault you haven't got a pot to piss in is it? Maybe they are trying to motivate you and your brother to stop sponging off your parents and get a fucking job.
So..where's MY pastry?

You're not moose faced, honey. Only moose faced women get pastries.
A pastry would get you nowhere with me, I'd much rather a stromboli or thin crust pizza topped with bacon, ham, pineapple and banana peppers.
Fruit on pizza is wrong very wrong.

This from the woman who criticised Asians for putting fruit in curry.
(06-20-2013, 04:11 PM)sally Wrote: A pastry would get you nowhere with me, I'd much rather a stromboli or thin crust pizza topped with bacon, ham, pineapple and banana peppers.

Mmmm...I think I love you. Marry me.
(06-21-2013, 08:26 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Fruit on pizza is wrong very wrong.

This from the woman who criticised Asians for putting fruit in curry.

I normally don't like fruit mixed with savory stuff, but I just recently discovered that I like Hawaiian Pizza. The sweetness from the pineapple, the salty bacon and ham and the tangy banana peppers are a good combination.
(06-21-2013, 01:45 PM)sally Wrote: I normally don't like fruit mixed with savory stuff, but I just recently discovered that I like Hawaiian Pizza. The sweetness from the pineapple, the salty bacon and ham and the tangy banana peppers are a good combination.

Man, we used to get these from Domino's in college... somehow it tasted good even from them.