Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MOCKERS OUTSIDE OF AMERICA

I know we have a few. I got into this a little bit with Aussie but I'm curious to know more. Do you all watch American television shows? Do you pay attention to our ridiculous celebrity gossip? Do you eat apple pie & hamburgers? hah

If you like America & Americans what is it that you like?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I love good American TV shows like The Wire (the greatest TV crime drama series ever made), Heroes, Game of Thrones, The Simpsons (the greatest TV cartoon sitcom of all time) and many more. The majority of TV I watch still tends to be British though not be design its just the way it is.

Celebrity gossip doesn't really interest me, the celebrity gossip industry in the UK is now on a level on par with the industry in the US. Anywhere that's sells magazines will stock dozens of different celebrity scandal rags.

Not only do we eat apple pie in the UK we invented it! And everyone likes a good burger every now and then.

I think in America you can find some of the very best things in the world conversely you can also find some of the very worst things in the world in America.

Contrary to popular belief i don't hate Americans or America they are just so easy to wind up I can't help myself sometimes!

Lol.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Yes, yes and yes. I can't help myself, I know it's wrong, but I love some of the TV shows that come out the US. We do our hamburgers a little different here in Australia, we include beetroot, beetroot is huge on burgers here in Oz.

I think even though we are all westerners and there are similarities there are differences. For example, some of the reality shows you guys have, especially the Housewives of Blah Blah, I don't know if we have that element here. The willingness to expose themselves on National TV and air their dirty laundry. Maybe because our population is smaller here, we are more camera shy.

Quite often our current affairs shows will show them confronting some dodgy person and that dodgy person running away from them. Funny stuff.
A mate of mine who lived in Australia for a year said you put eggs on pizza?!

Is this true aussie?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-16-2013, 02:17 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: A mate of mine who lived in Australia for a year said you put eggs on pizza?!

Is this true aussie?

Oh they put all sorts of weird stuff on pizzas these days. There is the Aussie Pizza that you can buy at some pizza joints that has bacon, egg, onion, cheese, other meat, something along that line. Quite tasty actually.

Here's the menu

Eagle Boys Pizza
Likewise contrary to public opinion I am a huge fan of British television, mainly for the pacing and plotting. Americans, especially this generation raised on video games, has forgotten how to tell a story in lieu of big 'explosions and car chases. Banal. Any time you watch an americanized show that has a British counterpart, the differences are jarring. Brits have a much more refined sense of humor, with cinnamon being the notably retarded exception. That guy farts in the bathtub and laughs at the bubbles as he bites them.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(07-16-2013, 10:34 AM)Donovan Wrote: ... with cinnamon being the notably retarded exception. That guy farts in the bathtub and laughs at the bubbles as he bites them.

^^ What a fascinating life he lives.
(07-16-2013, 10:34 AM)Donovan Wrote: Likewise contrary to public opinion I am a huge fan of British television, mainly for the pacing and plotting. Americans, especially this generation raised on video games, has forgotten how to tell a story in lieu of big 'explosions and car chases. Banal. Any time you watch an americanized show that has a British counterpart, the differences are jarring. Brits have a much more refined sense of humor, with cinnamon being the notably retarded exception. That guy farts in the bathtub and laughs at the bubbles as he bites them.

“I am always on his miiiiiiiiiiind!........I am always on his mind”.

I thought you were busy working the floor at applebees douchebag? The guy over there is clicking his fingers and shouting “excuse me waitress?!” He's talking to you, you better sashay over there and take his order. Your fag hag of a “girlfriend” wants brand name cheesey poofs tonight and she's relying on your tips douchebag.
Why do so many Europeans dislike Americans so much? We are the first country to give AID in disasters...it really pisses me off! I seriously don't mean to be disrespectful, but wouldn't they be speaking German if not for us?

p.s. HI GUYS! Husband and I retired and living in NC @ the beach. Been hectic but now settled in! Missed you guys!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Hi pspence, I have missed you. I wondered where you were and what you were doing.

They dislike you because when some US citizens go overseas particularly to Europe they are very loud and obnoxious. The knick name for them is 'yank tank septics'. Australia provides aid too, and we were in World War I and II. It was not a US war, the war started and you guys weren't even in it. Both my grandfathers served in World War II I have my grandfathers medals. Even your attitude now is a little bit condescending to think that if it wasn't for the US 'we would all be speaking German'. Give me a break.
(07-16-2013, 11:12 AM)pspence Wrote: Why do so many Europeans dislike Americans so much? We are the first country to give AID in disasters...it really pisses me off! I seriously don't mean to be disrespectful, but wouldn't they be speaking German if not for us?

p.s. HI GUYS! Husband and I retired and living in NC @ the beach. Been hectic but now settled in! Missed you guys!

Hey, Pspence!

Hope things are well.

Maintaining your Betty Boop figure I hope?

Smiley_emoticons_smile
(07-16-2013, 11:12 AM)pspence Wrote: I seriously don't mean to be disrespectful, but wouldn't they be speaking German if not for us?

Oh for the love of crumb cake, not this old fucking chestnut again!

Jesus Christ.
(07-16-2013, 11:12 AM)pspence Wrote: wouldn't they be speaking German if not for us?

Holen Sie sich über sich selbst!

Which translates to Get over yourself!
(07-16-2013, 11:22 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(07-16-2013, 11:12 AM)pspence Wrote: I seriously don't mean to be disrespectful, but wouldn't they be speaking German if not for us?

Oh for the love of crumb cake, not this old fucking chestnut again!

Jesus Christ.

Fucknut #1.

(07-16-2013, 11:24 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Holen Sie sich über sich selbst! Which translates to Get over yourself!

Fucknut #2.
(07-16-2013, 11:27 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Fucknut #2.

You complete waste of space. What about you? Did your grandfathers serve in World War II or were they looking at girly pictures like their grandson does these days? What a heritage.

The irony is, you are the biggest fucknut in this forum. So go and fuck your nutts yourself Deuce Bigalow.
For the very last and final time.

A country cannot successfully invade and occupy another country without air superiority.

After the Battle of Britain the Royal Airforce kicked the arse of the German Luftwaffe so badly the Germans would NEVER have air superiority over the skies of Britain.

NEVER.

A country cannot successfully invade and occupy a country without air superiority.

So who “stopped us Limeys from speaking German”?

WE DID MOTHERFUCKER!

Good day!
You septics want to look in the history books entitled - World War 2 - 1939-1945 instead of the ones entitled - World War 2 - 1941-1945.

You might actually learn something.
(07-16-2013, 11:32 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: You complete waste of space.

He's a goddamn tard, Aussie. Captain Fucknut. Give his retarded opinion all the credence it's due. Zero.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Just read the Fight Club thread before and thought he is getting a bit big for his boots.
(07-16-2013, 11:32 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(07-16-2013, 11:27 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Fucknut #2.

You complete waste of space. What about you? Did your grandfathers serve in World War II or were they looking at girly pictures like their grandson does these days? What a heritage.

The irony is, you are the biggest fucknut in this forum. So go and fuck your nutts yourself Deuce Bigalow.

I was lucky enough to have 4 grandfathers.

3 served and 2 were POW's.

So fuck you.