Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube
I was watching footage of Saddam Hussain being executed on youtube and it made me think to myself "Is there anything on the internet I won't masterbate over?"

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Thanks for sharing that bit of information, but we were already aware of what a gay redheaded sicko you are.
Gay redheaded sicko, emotionally stuck in junior high school.

Thanks for participating.
86 112
Thank you for inducing vomit. I'd dump the bucket of it over your head, but you'd probably masturbate to that as well.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I was watching footage of Saddam Hussain being executed.

I want to preface my post by saying, I know this man was a real life monster & what I have to say is not to be mistaken as defense of him.

I was so pissed when his execution was shown on television, it was everywhere, you couldn't get away from it...The whole thing disgusted me, this unprovoked war, soldiers & innocent Iraqis dying, people spying on their neighbors & co-workers because of whatever imaginary "evil doing" they were up to, my fellow Americans because so many were rejoicing in his death, people were clapping for christssake... Americans !...For weeks I thought that we/my country had turned into the very thing that we all abhored, blood thirsty bastards cheering death...I remember the media asking GWB if he had watched the execution & he replied that he hadn't {I think he may have even said he was still in bed asleep}...I think he should have had to, I thought that then &I think that now...He was the Commander In Chief, it should have been a responsibility, he ordered this capture& execution...So many people, countless actually, paid the price for George to have his way, Saddam was to be killed, he owed it to all of those people to at least bear witness to it.

I apologize for the length of that but, I've always felt very strongly about that moment in time & seeing OP's post set me off...That & I just drank a frappuccino which has given me a serious caffeine buzz, had you been in front of me you would have seen me say all that without even stopping for air.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i have witnessed an execution. didn't faze me. and seen some infamous ones online, nazi war criminals.

but i saw Nick Berg beheaded on the internet and it took me months to get over it. all i could think of were his parents and God forbid they ever saw that! it horrified me and tore at my heart and guts.

I've always thought legal executions should be televised. What is the deterrent if nobody sees the end result. Bring back public hangings. :Diablo:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Off with his head! That geyser of blood would be a great deterrent.
Sorry JB, I meant 'legal' executions, not some Middle Eastern religious assholes capturing innocents and killing them. And with a guillotine.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Sorry JB, I meant 'legal' executions, not some Middle Eastern religious assholes capturing innocents and killing them. And with a guillotine.

i knew that Lumps. Smiley_emoticons_smile

they used what looked like a scimitar on Nick Berg, as he screamed. it haunted my dreams for a very long time.

they did the same to Daniel Pearl, and who knows how many others. fucking barbarians.

as for public executions in this country, you just watch someone go to sleep essentially. but boy did old sparky, the florida electric chair, make a mess on occasion!

I know, I saw The Green Mile!
It bugs me that these sicko executions are seen by millions yet nobody sees the results of legal endings. The ones that deserve it that have destroyed the lives of others. If watching them die stops one person from doing the same it is worth it.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I know, I saw The Green Mile!
That was a great movie!
I know I'm getting weird about the guillotine suggestion, but it's probably the most humane execution of most of them besides lethal injection. Hanging sounds absolutely horrendous and the electric chair does not appeal to me in the least. And it would make a spectacular visual if they decided to make executions public again.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I know I'm getting weird about the guillotine suggestion, but it's probably the most humane execution of most of them besides lethal injection. Hanging sounds absolutely horrendous and the electric chair does not appeal to me in the least. And it would make a spectacular visual if they decided to make executions public again.
Braveheart and the Passion of Christ was very realistic. That would deter anyone or at least give them second thoughts.
Maggot Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I know I'm getting weird about the guillotine suggestion, but it's probably the most humane execution of most of them besides lethal injection. Hanging sounds absolutely horrendous and the electric chair does not appeal to me in the least. And it would make a spectacular visual if they decided to make executions public again.
Braveheart and the Passion of Christ was very realistic. That would deter anyone or at least give them second thoughts.
We could always do what tyrants in other countries do...

People aren't nearly as concerned with their own deaths as they are of those they love.
Maggot Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I know, I saw The Green Mile!
That was a great movie!
Ditto!! One of my all time favs. ::thumbs::
Maggot Wrote:
What the fuck do you know, sugar tits?

See what I did there? Two Mel Gibson movies? Oh, nevermind.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:
What the fuck do you know, sugar tits?

See what I did there? Two Mel Gibson movies? Oh, nevermind.
Sugar tits? ::lmao::I gotta try that!
If hanging is done right death is instantaneous.

British hangman Albert Pierrepoint had the science of hanging, length of rope, length and weight of drop etc so nailed he said he could take the condemned person from their cell to death in less than a minute.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.