Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
AND THE WINNER IS...
Hey guys,

Do you have a small penis? Has it damaged your self-esteem?

Well, good news. "Smallest Penis" competitions are popping up in various locations.

Not only could you win a couple of hundred bucks, but you might also get some media coverage and be able to help others feel better about themselves in the process.

This is Brooklyn's "smallest penis" title holder.

[Image: o-SMALLEST-PENIS-570.jpg?6]
Nick Gilronan, 27

"The size of a man's penis does not matter for who he is as a person or in a relationship," he told Gothamist after his victory Saturday at Kings County Bar. “I’m hoping this will look brave to guys who have self-esteem issues and make them feel better about themselves,” he said, according to the tabloid.

Hey, he's having fun with it. Good for him...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/22...ostpopular
What. The....
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
He may be single, rams.

He resides in your state.

Probably has a job.

Could be a Christian.

If only he were a few years younger, would you give him a chance or would you hold his small penis against him? Smiley_emoticons_wink
(07-24-2013, 11:28 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hey guys,
Hey, he's having fun with it. Good for him...

If he really was having so much fun with it he wouldn't be so fat.
Well, Zero, always fun to attend a black tie event, right?

[Image: 072213dmansmall.jpeg]

Update: good news for ramsey; he is single and gainfully employed at UPS!
hmmmph.... going by the thread title, I thought it was the result of who FQ2 was going to pick.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-25-2013, 12:05 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Well, Zero, always fun to attend a black tie event, right?

Yes it is!

And I take back what I said before.

He doesn't look that fat when he performs in a group.

[Image: ghghgytytyt.jpg]
(07-25-2013, 12:31 AM)crash Wrote: hmmmph.... going by the thread title, I thought it was the result of who FQ2 was going to pick.

I pick you, of course.
Aww...and I thought I wrecked it all on the island.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-25-2013, 02:07 AM)crash Wrote: Aww...and I thought I wrecked it all on the island.

I'm over it. Lucky for you, I don't hold a grudge.
No, lucky for you; I have no chance of winning one of these competitions..

Smiley_emoticons_fies

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-25-2013, 12:59 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(07-25-2013, 12:05 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Well, Zero, always fun to attend a black tie event, right?

Yes it is!

And I take back what I said before.

He doesn't look that fat when he performs in a group.

[Image: ghghgytytyt.jpg]

Smiley_emoticons_smile It works for him.

P.s. Nick's got some nice legs.
I think this is very closely related to Biggest Loser
(07-25-2013, 09:23 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I think this is very closely related to Biggest Loser

"The Smallest Winner"
[quote='crash' pid='333156' dateline='1374749429']
No, lucky for you; I have no chance of winning one of these competitions..

Smiley_emoticons_fies
[/quote)

Sure you do...unlike the bottom 3 losers, you're in my top 2. Smiley_emoticons_smile
This could go along with the ugliest old lady contest.
Is this the smallest penis or the biggest clit?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-25-2013, 10:45 AM)Maggot Wrote: Is this the smallest penis or the biggest clit?

Small ones, big ones...penises everywhere in the news as of late.

From Nick's little award, to Anthony Weiner's hard times, to this very interesting traffic configuration there in Saginaw.

Another lucky Johnson is a winner...

William Johnson of Southwick, Mass., cracked open his cookie during a dinner with his wife last week to read: "You will soon come into a lot of gold."

Feeling lucky, the next day he went out and purchased a $10 Massachusetts Millionaire Mania scratch-off ticket, one he soon forgot about for the next few days, according to the state lottery.

Once he remembered and scratched off that silver-dusted seal, he saw that its prophecy had come true.

Johnson decided to take the cash option and received a one-time, lump sum payment of $650,000, the Massachusetts's lottery reports.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...z2a5s8FsjS