Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME?

A young, pretty woman approached 14 random strangers & asked that question. The first guy got really pissed & called the cops. Hahaha! One guy said, yes, right here, right now, another thought it might be an attempt to rob him but wanted to take her home & do it anyway!

It ended up being evenly split between yes & no. A couple of the guys had girlfriends with them when approached. I have a pretty good sense of humor so I probably would have laughed, how would you have handled it?

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would look in her big brown eye and say b-b-b-baby you just aint seen na-na-na-nothin yet!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I might have asked "are you asking me or him"? I would laugh. I think that's an awesome prank/social experiment!
Commando Cunt Queen
It IS pretty funny. I would have said yes just to see how far she would take it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I've got an even better story than this one (because it ends with ACTUAL sex).

Familiar with the saying, "No sex in the champagne room."? That makes reference to back rooms at strip clubs, and how a stripper won't actually perform a sex act with you.

It's a Monday night in mid-January 1989, and I'm stationed in Fort Worth, TX. I'm 22 years old.

I live with 2 roommates, who are going to a local strip club to send one of their buddies on his way to his next assignment.

They ask me if I want to come with. Of course, I say, 'No, I'll stay here', but, they keep working me and I eventually say, 'Ok'.

We get there (I'd never been there before) and it's predictably dead. At this place, you can sit at a bar type area, and the girls walk around ON the bar right in front of you. So, basically, you're looking up at them.

This beautiful brunette is in front of me (doing her thing) and says, "My shift is done in a few minutes, can I come sit with you?"

I said, 'Sure', not knowing what to expect.

She finishes up, heads into the back, and voila, she appears at a stool next to me in about 15 minutes.

She quickly starts talking to me about (and this is not B.S.) how she has an older sugar daddy, who rarely has sex with her.

I said, 'I have a girlfriend, but I'm always horny.'

In less than 5 minutes after sitting down with me, she's heading to her car to follow me to my place to do me.

We get to my place, head to my room, and she literally rips her/my clothes off.

An awesome experience. The look on my buddies' faces when I'm walking out of that place with her was frickin' priceless.

I never saw her again after that.
(07-30-2013, 05:42 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: (and this is not B.S.)

I always find that akin to..

I'm not racist, but...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Nice story MS. You realize not one person here believes it.
(07-30-2013, 08:17 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Nice story MS. You realize not one person here believes it.

It certainly would seem to have been stolen from Penthouse Letters, I agree.

It was completely outrageous.

I spent the next 5 years hoping it would happen again.

No way.
Don't question a cocksman ramsey.
(07-30-2013, 08:40 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Don't question a cocksman ramsey.

That's good advice Jim.

I've got other tales, but that particular one is about as good as it'll ever get.
I have a friend who actually conducted the same experiment once; back in our early 20s - just for kicks and to benefit from the generosity of gullible guys.

She was an exotic dancer; but not a pro. She didn't actually sleep with the guys who she propositioned, just strung 'em along and milked 'em for a while.

Well, except this one dweeb from Fort Worth, Texas, I think it was.

He told her he was loaded and wouldn't hesitate to share the goods with someone so sweet and sultry. She thought he meant money, but it turned out that he was just Quick Draw McDraw between the sheets, cried for the whole 4 minute sexual encounter after she ripped her clothes off, and the bastard was flat broke to boot.

That was just a couple of weeks after New Years Eve, 1989, IIRC.

Anyway, although it was a bitterly disappointing experience, it did cause her to take a good long look at where she was headed. That walk of shame found her traveling straight to the local convent. She never looked back and became a nun shortly thereafter. The movie "Sister Act" is loosely based on her story (she is a great singer, but not black).
(07-30-2013, 09:18 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I have a friend who actually conducted the same experiment once; back in our early 20's - just for kicks and to benefit from the generosity of gullible guys.

She was an exotic dancer; but not a pro. She didn't actually sleep with the guys who she propositioned, just strung 'em along and milked 'em for a while.

Well, except this one dweeb from Fort Worth, Texas, I think it was.

He told her he was loaded and wouldn't hesitate to share the goods with someone so sweet and sultry. She thought he meant money, but it turned out that he was just Quick Draw McDraw between the sheets, cried for the whole 4 minute sexual encounter after she ripped her clothes off, and the bastard was flat broke to boot.

That was just a couple of weeks after New Years Eve, 1989, IIRC.

Anyway, although it was a bitterly disappointing experience, it did cause her to take a good long look at where she was headed. That walk of shame found her traveling straight to the local convent. She never looked back and became a nun shortly thereafter. The movie "Sister Act" is loosely based on her story (she is a great singer, but not black).

Wonder where Ramsey is to say, 'Great story HotD, but you know that no one believes you.' ??
(07-30-2013, 09:33 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Wonder where Ramsey is to say, 'Great story HotD, but you know that no one believes you.' ??

Well, if ramsey doesn't believe that lie is true, she can ask the blind man; he saw it too. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(07-30-2013, 09:41 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: she can ask the blind man; he saw it too.

I was in love with you, you weren't in love with me..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I believe everything HOTD says.
(07-30-2013, 09:47 PM)crash Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 09:41 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: she can ask the blind man; he saw it too.

I was in love with you, you weren't in love with me..

Freddy was wrong.

I am in love with you. It's just my fear of my commitment that made me walk. It's not you; it's me. It's still hard for me to think or talk about it. So...

I suppose I'll have to keep it, keep it inside, I don't know why
Well I know, that it won't change it, but baby, it helps if I cry
(07-30-2013, 10:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I am in love with you. It's just my fear of my commitment that made me walk. It's not you; it's me.

*Friendzoned*

So now I'm standing on the outside, I don't know where I'm going to.
(07-30-2013, 10:07 PM)crash Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 10:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I am in love with you. It's just my fear of my commitment that made me walk. It's not you; it's me.

*Friendzoned*

So now I'm standing on the outside, I don't know where I'm going to.

Well, zones change as the need arises.

Slap on a silk shirt, black tie
I won't need a reason why
I'll come running just as fast as I can

'cause you know what they say...
(07-30-2013, 10:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: 'cause you know what they say...

Yeah.. I know what they say, Life ain't always easy everyday. We're survivors, so forget the day. It's all about tonight. Act a fool.
(07-30-2013, 10:40 PM)crash Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 10:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: 'cause you know what they say...

Yeah.. I know what they say, Life ain't always easy everyday. We're survivors, so forget the day. It's all about tonight. Act a fool.

Fools in love...well, are there any other kind of lovers?

Fools in love, gently hold each others hands forever
Fools in love, gently tear each other limb from limb

I should know, I should know
Because this fool's in love again