Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
5000posts
Sorry for putting you all through it, fuck you and good day.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Something of a milestone.

5000 consecutive brainfarts.

Congratulations.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
14,155 tiresome snipes.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Telling exactly the same joke someone has just told.

Brainfart number 5001.

Prosecution rests your honour.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
hah

Fuck maramite, the peacemaker.

You two make me laugh when you're sniping.
Esad could be the new dick.

The only difference is that esad was born an uneducated imbecile dick gradually evolved into one.

Both with rotten cauliflowers for brains though.
I have seen ESAD engaged in some shit on the board that I consider stupid, way back.

But, I've always thought that ESAD is extremely smart and also crafty - regardless of his formal education (which I know or care nothing about). Quick, too.

Those are the last nice things I plan on saying here today. They're true, but more sniping and mockery is in order!
(11-21-2013, 11:08 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: ESAD is extremely smart

That may be the most ridiculous thing ever said by a human being.

What sits in the corner and gets smaller and smaller?

Esad with a cheese grater.

I've known ESAD for a long time now & I'm glad to have him here. Like some of you he genuinely cares about Mock and I wouldn't diss that. He's valued just like all of you are.

Congrats on the 5000, ESAD. 27
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-21-2013, 11:44 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(11-21-2013, 11:08 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: ESAD is extremely smart

That may be the most ridiculous thing ever said by a human being.

What sits in the corner and gets smaller and smaller?

Esad with a cheese grater.

Are you the orange or white kind, CN?

Run1
Congrats ESAD! Ignore CN. He is a grouchy old ginger.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-21-2013, 11:55 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Are you the orange or white kind, CN?

Run1

What?
(11-21-2013, 12:05 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Congrats ESAD! Ignore CN. He is a grouchy old ginger.

Why do you wrongly assume I am grouchy brainiac?
(11-21-2013, 12:56 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(11-21-2013, 11:55 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Are you the orange or white kind, CN?

Run1

What?

hah I'm goofy today.

Since it seems that ESAD sometimes grates on you, I was asking what kind of cheese you are. Failed mock, cheezy even.

P.s. You've got me interested in giving marmite a try. I'm gonna look for some this weekend.
No. That was CN's fail. I got it right away. I bet even JSMom would have got that one without being told.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-21-2013, 01:01 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Why do you wrongly assume I am grouchy brainiac?
noone assumes you are a brainiac.
(11-21-2013, 02:19 PM)username Wrote: No. That was CN's fail. I got it right away. I bet even JSMom would have got that one without being told.

You're damn right I got it. Aren't you proud?
(11-21-2013, 10:54 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Telling exactly the same joke someone has just told.

Brainfart number 5001.

Prosecution rests your honour.

I never read that anywhere, perhaps its just true lardy.

(11-21-2013, 03:39 PM)JsMom Wrote: You're damn right I got it. Aren't you proud?

Go back to sleep.
(11-21-2013, 02:19 PM)username Wrote: No. That was CN's fail. I got it right away. I bet even JSMom would have got that one without being told.

I thought she was asking me if I was an orange or white cheese grater.

Curse my infernal common sense!