Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Inside the Actors Studio
The Desert Island Discs thread went so swimmingly I thought I would try this next!

At the end of Inside the Actors Studio the host, Beardy Whatshisname, asks the actor/actress the same set of questions in a bid to reveal the inner being or whatever.

The questions are:-

1 - what is your favourite word?
2 - what is your least favourite word?
3 - what turns you on?
4 - what turns you off?
5 - what sound or noise do you love?
6 - what sound or noise do you hate?
7 - what is your favourite curse word?
8 - if you could attempt any occupation other than your own what would you try?
9 - what profession would you hate?
10 - if heaven exists what would you like God to say to you when you arrive at the pearly gates?

You already have a dictionary and magic mushrooms.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

1 - what is your favourite word? Fuck

2 - what is your least favourite word? Ugh. I have a few. Boiled, I guess, with moist running a close second. I don't like underpants either.

3 - what turns you on? Thoughtfulness

4 - what turns you off? Selfishness

5 - what sound or noise do you love? Laughter

6 - what sound or noise do you hate? Sirens

7 - what is your favourite curse word? Jesus Christ

8 - if you could attempt any occupation other than your own what would you try? Designing/building custom homes

9 - what profession would you hate? Server *shudders*

10 - if heaven exists what would you like God to say to you when you arrive at the pearly gates? Duchess, you used your time wisely.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
1 - what is your favourite word? - altruistic.
2 - what is your least favourite word? - depression.
3 - what turns you on? - an open mind.
4 - what turns you off? - a closed mind.
5 - what sound or noise do you love? - waves on a beach.
6 - what sound or noise do you hate? - dentists drill.
7 - what is your favourite curse word? - tosspot, not too offensive but gets your point across.
8 - if you could attempt any occupation other than your own what would you try? - movie director.
9 - what profession would you hate? - lawyer.
10 - if heaven exists what would you like God to say to you when you arrive at the pearly gates? - the same thing Christians would like Zeus or Thor to say, the odds of which are exactly the same as God talking to an Atheist.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
1 - what is your favourite word? Free
2 - what is your least favourite word? No
3 - what turns you on? Kinky women
4 - what turns you off? Women who HAVE to turn the light off to have sex
5 - what sound or noise do you love? Headboard banging off the wall
6 - what sound or noise do you hate? Police siren.
7 - what is your favourite curse word? Fuck
8 - if you could attempt any occupation other than your own what would you try? Cosmetic surgeon
9 - what profession would you hate? Porta-potty cleaner
10 - if heaven exists what would you like God to say to you when you arrive at the pearly gates? The Bar is on the right.
1 - what is your favourite word? Salacious
2 - what is your least favourite word? Can't
3 - what turns you on? Confidence
4 - what turns you off? Ignorance
5 - what sound or noise do you love? Thunder
6 - what sound or noise do you hate? Screeching
7 - what is your favourite curse word? I say Fuck me! Or Jesus wept! a lot..
8 - if you could attempt any occupation other than your own what would you try? Photographer
9 - what profession would you hate? Paediatric Oncologist
10 - if heaven exists what would you like God to say to you when you arrive at the pearly gates? Wake up, son..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
1 - what is your favourite word? provocative
2 - what is your least favourite word? fart
3 - what turns you on? fun-loving people
4 - what turns you off? arrogance
5 - what sound or noise do you love? my mom's laugh
6 - what sound or noise do you hate? whining
7 - what is your favourite curse word? damned
8 - if you could attempt any occupation other than your own what would you try? criminal lawyer
9 - what profession would you hate? guard
10 - if heaven exists what would you like God to say to you when you arrive at the pearly gates? "Your deceased loved ones are all waiting for you."
(12-22-2013, 03:52 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: 10 - if heaven exists what would you like God to say to you when you arrive at the pearly gates? "Your deceased loved ones are all waiting for you."

There's a few deceased love ones I know won't be there waiting for me! Asbestos underpants more like!

Lol.
Yeah, I figure if heaven really exists and I make it in, those that I've loved and lost should be there.

Very good people, most of whom were believers in heaven.
1 - what is your favourite word? Fuck
2 - what is your least favourite word? Death
3 - what turns you on? Men that make me laugh
4 - what turns you off? Weak handshakes from men.
5 - what sound or noise do you love? babies laughing
6 - what sound or noise do you hate? My dogs barking
7 - what is your favourite curse word? Fuck
8 - if you could attempt any occupation other than your own what would you try? Food critic
9 - what profession would you hate? Roofer
10 - if heaven exists what would you like God to say to you when you arrive at the pearly gates? You were right, the bible is bullshit.
1 - what is your favourite word? Ker plunk
2 - what is your least favourite word? Cunt
3 - what turns you on? Hot breathing on my inner thigh
4 - what turns you off? bitching, bellyaching
5 - what sound or noise do you love? racecars
6 - what sound or noise do you hate? mice eating
7 - what is your favourite curse word? asswipe
8 - if you could attempt any occupation other than your own what would you try? security guard
9 - what profession would you hate? urologist
10 - if heaven exists what would you like God to say to you when you arrive at the pearly gates? Nice to see you again.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-22-2013, 08:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: 8 - if you could attempt any occupation other than your own what would you try? security guard

You really need to reign that ambition in a bit you crazy dreamer!

Security guard?! Wandering around a shopping mall at 3 a.m with a torch? In your dreams!
I guess that may well be an example of ambitions and how high people aim..

One persons security guard may be the man charged with the security of the so called most important man in the free world, the personal security guard to the POTUS. Or the guy that runs security at Fort Knox.

Another less ambitious man may only shoot for being a pseudo beat cop at a strip mall..

Say it's not the strip mall, mags, please? I need some faith in people today...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
If Maggot got his dream job as a security guard at the mall he'd finally have some time to sit around and read the dictionary. Did you ever think of that? I bet he did.
I just want to pet puppies, and watch Jessica Simpsons back. I could double as a lifegaurd for her and keep the rif raf away as she shops for stuff. I need something like that. This working crap is really pissing me off.
(12-22-2013, 08:37 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: The Desert Island Discs thread went so swimmingly I thought I would try this next!

At the end of Inside the Actors Studio the host, Beardy Whatshisname, asks the actor/actress the same set of questions in a bid to reveal the inner being or whatever.

The questions are:-

1 - what is your favourite word? moron
2 - what is your least favourite word? "i didn't do it" (more than 1 I know, but my kids say it a lot)
3 - what turns you on? librarian look
4 - what turns you off? gunts
5 - what sound or noise do you love? surf lapping at the beach
6 - what sound or noise do you hate? screeching nails on a chalkboard
7 - what is your favourite curse word? shit
8 - if you could attempt any occupation other than your own what would you try? play-by-play sports announcer
9 - what profession would you hate? tall building exterior window washer
10 - if heaven exists what would you like God to say to you when you arrive at the pearly gates? welcome home

You already have a dictionary and magic mushrooms.
That replying inside the original poster's comment thing is really catching on.

So, MS, I was assuming you meant "guns", but then knowing how sexually focused you are, I looked up "gunts".

Yep, sure enough, there is a listing for it in the Urban Dictionary. It's a combination of two words. New one to me.

Gunt: bulging area found on large older women between the waist and the genital area.

So, what's the bigger turn-off to you? Too many "guns" in society or too many "gunts" in society?
I've never heard of a gunt either, I thought they were called fat pads. I agree with MS, it's not very sexy on a man or woman.
I thought it was a contraceptive device.
I don't know if there's a word for the male version of a "gunt".

"Gock", "gick"?

Not even gonna check.
There is a word for the clump of dirt that forms in a woman's vaginal crevice from not bathing. When it falls out it resembles a mouse. I'll be damned if I can remember the word and now I can't find it, Smegma told me that one. Anyway, that would also be a turn off.