Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Go gay not for pay
Some terrorists have kidnapped your family and are threatening to kill them unless you go gay for no pay.

You can pick anybody in the world but you've got to pick someone.

Who would you pick if you had to go gay for no pay?

Guys pick a guy, ladies pick a lady.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-30-2013, 02:24 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Guys pick a guy, ladies pick a lady.

Can we pick someone who had a full sex change? If not then can we pick someone who had a partial sex change? Because in that case I'm gonna say fuck it and go with Chaz Bono. She only had her breasts removed, she still has a vagina I think.
Or, what if Clang was willing to have a full sex change, could I pick him?
I'll take Janet Reno off the market before sally calls dibs on her, too.

Plus, Janet could definitely help save my family, just like she did all of those hostage families in Waco.
(12-30-2013, 03:35 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'll take Janet Reno off the market

hah
Could bestiality be substituted? How bout a dead chicken? Wait.......a piece of rump roast. Wait.......my family has been pissing me off lately.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I pick Hilary Swank. She looks male enough, right?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(12-30-2013, 05:27 PM)crash Wrote: I pick Hilary Swank. She looks male enough, right?

I have always believed that and thought I was the only one.
I'll pick Ellen if they throw Portia in. Ellen cracks me up, and Portia is hot.
(12-30-2013, 05:34 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-30-2013, 05:27 PM)crash Wrote: I pick Hilary Swank. She looks male enough, right?

I have always believed that and thought I was the only one.

Nope. You are not alone.
Lady Gaga is up for grabs. She's supposedly a hermaphrodite so it's a good pick either way.
I will take the short haired Michael Bolton at least I could beat the living crap outta him while I was doing it. And because he is such a great liberal he would blame it on my bi-polar reflex mad at my Dad for tossing me in the water complex the next day.
(12-30-2013, 03:05 PM)sally Wrote: Or, what if Clang was willing to have a full sex change, could I pick him?
lol, where did I put that bone® saw?
Weird Al Yankovic. I bet he's got a nice accordion in his pants to match his great personality.
Kate Upton...those tits would be awesome.
(12-30-2013, 11:21 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Weird Al Yankovic. I bet he's got a nice accordion in his pants to match his great personality.

Well, he might have a nice accordion, but would you really wanna...

Smiley_emoticons_wink Hadn't heard "Eat It" in years before tonight; still makes me laugh.
(12-31-2013, 12:13 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-30-2013, 11:21 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Weird Al Yankovic. I bet he's got a nice accordion in his pants to match his great personality.

Well, he might have a nice accordion, but would you really wanna...

Smiley_emoticons_wink Hadn't heard "Eat It" in years before tonight; still makes me laugh.
I'd spend "one more minute" with him even on a "nature trail to Hell".
(12-30-2013, 02:24 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Some terrorists have kidnapped your family and are threatening to kill them unless you go gay for no pay.

You can pick anybody in the world but you've got to pick someone.

Who would you pick if you had to go gay for no pay?

Guys pick a guy, ladies pick a lady.

Which family members have they got?
Warren Buffet. Dude's so old it probably wouldn't work anyway and he'd just want to cuddle. And even if the "no pay" clause was in effect CN never said anything about no blackmail.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(12-30-2013, 11:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: lol, where did I put that bone® saw?

Bone saw?

Tweezers and a pen knife would do the trick for you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.