Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Celebrating “misunderstood genius”
I'd just like to a time out to recognise and celebrate the “misunderstood genius” of The Real Housewives of Beverley Hills.

Now some people think they are dim witted, vapid, botoxed, empty vessels who are unintentionally hilarious and got lucky and married a multi millionaire but nothing could be further from the truth.

They are rich, which automatically makes them a “misunderstood genius”, and they are the unwitting and retarded stars of a reality tv show which also makes then all a “misunderstood genius”.

I know there are people at Mock who spend their time looking after abandoned and neglected animals, working with vulnerable people with mental health problems, caring for the disabled, caring for the battered and abused or working hard miles beneath the surface of the Earth. To you all say “aspire to be better!” Aspire to be more like a “misunderstood genius” like the women on The Real Housewives of Beverley Hills.

My wife is an independent and strong willed woman who owns and runs a small business. Quite frankly she makes me want to puke! If only she could be more like a “misunderstood genius” like the women on The Real Housewives of Beverley Hills.

Aspire Mockers! Aspire to be better! Aspire to be a “misunderstood genius” living their life like an open wound on tv.

Thank you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
hah

You're a funny bastard.. I bet when yer dad kicked your arse for not mowing the lawn you sold his mower to the pawnbroker?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

I came across one of those Housewives shows one night while channel surfing. I don't understand the attraction and I was embarrassed that they are my species.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-15-2014, 06:38 AM)crash Wrote: hah

You're a funny bastard.. I bet when yer dad kicked your arse for not mowing the lawn you sold his mower to the pawnbroker?

Lol.

My dads lawn was always like a billiard table if mine had grown an half an inch he would always comment “you need to keep an eye on that lawn son, before you know it you'll have a jungle on your hands!”
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-15-2014, 06:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I came across one of those Housewives shows one night while channel surfing. I don't understand the attraction and I was embarrassed that they are my species.

Its not real!

They are actors pretending to be plastic faced halfwits!

They are all a “misunderstood genius” with more natural comedic talent than Joan Rivers, Sarah Silverman and Ellen Degeneres combined!
Duck Dynasty?

They aren't homophobic child marrying rednecks!

They are actors from RADA the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London!

Jase Robertson is an Oxford graduate and 27th in line to the throne of England!

Some people online have described him as a “misunderstood genius”.
You see the irony here right? With all this protestation of yours?

You sound like a 'misunderstood genius'
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I have never claimed to be a genius nor even a misunderstood one.

I am merely a full understood smartarse with a penchant for taking the piss.

Those ridiculous bitches haven't got the good sense that God gave a spider. They aren't even aware enough to know how moronic they look. Of course that opinion was formed only after watching for a few minutes, maybe I caught them on a bad day.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-15-2014, 08:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Those ridiculous bitches haven't got the good sense that God gave a spider. They aren't even aware enough to know how moronic they look. Of course that opinion was formed only after watching for a few minutes, maybe I caught them on a bad day.

You didn't.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies