Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
YOUR SEXUALITY

Is it anyone's business?

Should it be a question on a work application?

Do you have a right to know if your child/s teacher is gay or straight?

Are gays entitled to the same rights you are?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
1 - no, not really.

2 - definitely not, no.

3 - no, why?, what my daughters teachers do in the bedroom is their business and irrelevant to my daughters education.

4 - yes, why shouldn't they?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-18-2014, 09:13 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: 1 - no, not really.

You wouldn't believe (or maybe you would) the number of people who think another person's sex life is their business. That shit really burns my ass. Nosy cocksuckers with their holier than thou attitude. They are just more people I'd like to hit with a brick.
It must be different attitudes/cultures I know hardly anyone that would care if I was gay, apart from my wife obviously!

My mate Chris came out as bisexual a few years ago and all his mates,including me, were like “oh right....are you still coming out to get pissed on saturday?”

Nobody cared.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-18-2014, 09:21 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: It must be different attitudes/cultures I know hardly anyone that would care if I was gay, apart from my wife obviously!

I don't know people personally who would give a rip one way or another but I see it online & in the media all the freakin' time. I get so disgusted and I can never understand why anyone would think it was their business.
Agreed. What's the big deal? Why do people have to come out as gay or bi? Straight people don't call a family meeting to announce they are straight.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-18-2014, 09:49 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Agreed. What's the big deal? Why do people have to come out as gay or bi? Straight people don't call a family meeting to announce they are straight.

That made perfect sense.

Where is the real Ramsey? Where are you holding her?
I agree with rams and CN. My mom is so old fashioned. She'd be so shocked and upset if she knew I had friends that are gay.
(01-18-2014, 10:21 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I agree with rams and CN. My mom is so old fashioned. She'd be so shocked and upset if she knew I had friends that are gay.

You don't have any friends, Clang. Father O'Fucker doesn't count and I'm not surprised that your mother would be upset if she knew he was gay.
(01-18-2014, 11:14 PM)sally Wrote: You don't have any friends, Clang.
Ouch. :(
*engorges himself on crab rangoons, drops a case of beer on his face, sits on the toilet and waits to bleed or shit himself to death*

#dramallama
Hell no!
Discrimination is a crime, and a lawsuit.
No, their private sex life has nothing to do with the curriculum.
Yes, it's call equality.
(01-18-2014, 09:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-18-2014, 09:21 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: It must be different attitudes/cultures I know hardly anyone that would care if I was gay, apart from my wife obviously!

I don't know people personally who would give a rip one way or another but I see it online & in the media all the freakin' time. I get so disgusted and I can never understand why anyone would think it was their business.

Why would you pose a question, asking for others viewpoints, when you obviously have your views...and anyone else who disagreed with you would be looked at with disgust?
(01-19-2014, 03:48 AM)nrkerr Wrote: Why would you pose a question, asking for others viewpoints, when you obviously have your views...and anyone else who disagreed with you would be looked at with disgust?

...because if you view another person's sex life as your business I'm going to be disgusted by you, that's why. It's not your business. You have no rights when it comes to who others fuck.
Remember when AIDS was just starting to hit all the papers and news. Nobody knew what was going on. There was a shit ton of fear as everyone had no clue what was going on and how it was spread. It created a lot of bad blood.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't think my sexuality is anyone's biz, nor is theirs mine, nor should sexual orientation be a question asked during employment screening.

I know a lot of people still care and think homosexuality is a sin, or a choice, or freakish...but much less so in the US than only a decade ago.

Russia's really gone backwards though, IMO - the Russian government at least. Saw this story this morning in Huffington Post.

[Image: Gay_Activists_Putin_Marseille_Russia_For...urists.jpg]
Russian President Vladimir Putin has spearheaded some of the strictest policies against the LGBT community in Russia's history.

Under the new Russian law, teaching children about homosexuality is a crime punishable with a hefty fine. Though homosexuality was legalized in Russia in 1993, gay people still face considerable social pressure. A news anchor who came out as gay on television was immediately fired.

Despite all this, Putin insists he bears no ill will towards gay people. "I don't care about a person's orientation," he told the BBC. "I myself know some people who are gay. We're on friendly terms. I'm not prejudiced in any way." (Haha, "I'm not a homophobe, some of my mere acquaintances are gay" - essentially.)

Russia's anti-gay climate has come under fire from the international community. As the Winter Olympics in Sochi grow nearer, the scrutiny grows. Multiple world leaders, including German President Joachim Gauk have vowed not to attend the games as a statement against Putin's new anti-gay law. Athletes have also expressed concern about Russia's treatment of gays.

Putin said last week that gay athletes would face no discrimination at the games. Still, he asked that they "just leave kids alone." Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

The U.S. is sending three openly gay athletes to the Sochi Olympics in place of the president and the first lady. (Pretty blatant snub and rub.)

Just leave the kids alone. Jesus.

I'd love to know some stats on whether kiddie fiddlers are gay or straight. I think we'd probably find that the overwhelming majority are straight as a pin.
(01-19-2014, 08:54 AM)Maggot Wrote: Remember when AIDS was just starting to hit all the papers and news. Nobody knew what was going on. There was a shit ton of fear as everyone had no clue what was going on and how it was spread. It created a lot of bad blood.

AIDS isn't a “gay” disease.

In Africa far more heterosexuals have AIDS than homosexuals. If you are sexually irresponsible you risk catching AIDS whether you are straight or gay, or if you use a dirty drugs needle or get a dodgy blood transfusion.

How “gay” are the children born with AIDS?
(01-19-2014, 12:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Just leave the kids alone. Jesus.

I'd love to know some stats on whether kiddie fiddlers are gay or straight. I think we'd probably find that the overwhelming majority are straight as a pin.

You're right they are.

Of course there will be male paedophiles who like boys but the with the majority its young underage girls. We`ve had problems in he UK with groups of men (many of whom are Asian, not racism just the truth and of course groups of none asian men do it as well) who groom young teenage girls (its almost always young teenage girls) and ply them with alcohol and drugs and abuse them.

Scumbags.
(01-19-2014, 08:54 AM)Maggot Wrote: Remember when AIDS was just starting to hit all the papers and news. Nobody knew what was going on. There was a shit ton of fear as everyone had no clue what was going on and how it was spread. It created a lot of bad blood.

It wiped out most of the homosexual population in Key West because gay men are very horny over there.
Some say AIDS was a secret man made government weapon created in a lab to get rid of “undesirables”.

Hmmmm.