DREAMS

Do you dream much? Can you remember them? I have a couple reoccurring dreams, in one of them I am bent over by the central air unit and the fan sucks my hair in. Hours later and the hair on my arms stands on end when I recall it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I dream all the time, and I keep dreaming I am in a country that I really don't want to be in and is not safe for me. When I dream I don't realise I am dreaming. One time, I got arrested for murder, and all I could think was, this is going to be a public relations nightmare! I woke up scared and afraid.
I have a reoccurring dream that I'm on the beach when a tidal wave comes and I'm running towards a wall. I've read that dreaming about tidal waves means that you're overwhelmed in life.
I also sometimes dream in different languages which is kind of weird since I don't know how to speak Chinese or Russian.
Do not remember all my dreams. I have had some oddball ones though. Some recurring ones seem to involve a couple scenarios. I am either lost in an airport, hotel or some such place. Often with no money, no cell, and no idea how I am going to get anywhere. Or, I cannot find my car in a parking lot.