Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
IN SEARCH OF...ANSWERS
Big Sal, is productivity really that much more rewarding than procrastination? (actually, I'm right behind you; so far, I'd say it's not more rewarding, much less fun, but definitely necessary -- kinda sucks.)

Cutz, are you so gutter-minded that you chose your Mock username based on the Urban Dictionary definition, or was it inspired by something else?

Midwest Spy, are you okay, man? I'm seriously a little concerned about my perverted friend's happiness these days (just so as to avoid any confusion -- you're the perverted friend).

My friend aussie, how you feeling about that essay? A, B, C, D, or F?

Carsman, which do you think you'd have a better of chance of winning: Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, or The Bachelorette?

Gunnar, why be so cold and stop posting clips now, effin' tease? The last posts in your mosh pit, with Overture, Requiem, and Demonic Refusal on the same page, is now one of my favorite soundtracks for wading through the email in-box. (Gracias.)

crash, in-love and content for life, OR in-lust and and close to the edge for life? (one woman; it's one or the other, no middle ground option available).

Teacher, how's the grand-baby? Gotta be crawling or close to it, I imagine.

Kid, would you rather shiver ocean-side or sweat it up in the desert?

OTD, why so quiet recently? Milky Ways on weekdays?

Duchess, your wish has been granted and you have full home-chef service for one day. Sally-chef for breakfast, Crash-chef for lunch, and Mo-chef for dinner. What's your menu for the day?

blueberryhill, are you blonde or brunette these days? You can pull off either, but I kinda like it darker.

username, when are you gonna mend some broken hearts and find your way back?

ESAD, How's it going? Been too long.

FAHQTOO, Left and right matching now?

Cannongal, beer, wine or spirits on vacation?

Donovan, if you had to choose between being stuck overnight in the desert with a lying bastard who spins really fascinating yarns OR a hot cheating bitch with a boyfriend, which would be your chosen poison (have to pick one -- you're single for the sake of this scenario)?

Adub, Jesus Christ, where have you been? (seriously, hope all's well with your grandson and the grandbaby on the way -- you're missed.)

Tiki, when will you be off the road, damn it?

ChicagoBorn, were you really born in Chicago and do you like the band Chicago (if so, early or later years)?

Ramsey, what color are your fingernails right now? Do your toe-nails match?

JsMom, is your mom hanging strong with your dad's situation, mamacita? (Hope so.)

Six, how's the Corvette coming along?

QueenBee, how often do you have to feed rats and can you leave them with food for a few days while you vacation, or will they gorge it all immediately?

F.U., Where the hell are you???

Mohammed, are you still too scared to venture into the California wild west, or are you about ready to get educated in the school of P-A-R-T-A-Y? (Haha -- I'm totally shit-talking, but would definitely give it my all.)

Chelloveks, WTF, noob man? You wanna pull your ass outta the Justin Bieber fan page and mosey on back in here?

FunkeyBurger which is your better asset -- the meat or the buns?

Maggot, do you, you, feel like I do?

Cheyne, RAP, Jezreel, nrkerr, heartbreaker, Lytome, Tammy...no questions, just hoping to see you around more...

Don't wanna come across as nosy or anything, so I'll stop there - for now.
I don't get the question..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(06-17-2014, 01:08 AM)crash Wrote: I don't get the question..

A lifetime with a woman whom you can't keep your hands off but drives you mad. Or, a lifetime with a woman who you like and love and all is mellow in all ways?

No other options available.
I'm very much here every night. I don't really have much to say ! But, I read everything. Then I have to wash my mind with soap.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
No, my fingers and toes don't match. French manicure on the nails and a pinkish red color on the toes.

The carpet doesn't match the drapes either.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-17-2014, 01:12 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Then I have to wash my mind with soap.

I fucking know what you mean, OTD!

(06-17-2014, 01:19 AM)ramseycat Wrote: The carpet doesn't match the drapes either.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Oh Crash's poor delicate sensibilities.
(06-17-2014, 01:11 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-17-2014, 01:08 AM)crash Wrote: I don't get the question..

A lifetime with a woman whom you can't keep your hands off but drives you mad. Or, a lifetime with a woman who you like and love and all is mellow in all ways?

No other options available.

As much as I think we'd all like to think that we'd like to have awesome wild monkey sex at every chance with a partner and sustain it in a relationship over a long period, I think the reality is everything is better in moderation.

So assuming 'all is mellow in all ways' means there's a balance between some quiet times, some vanilla good old lovemaking sex and a bit of wild monkey, break some furniture, cramps in your leg muscles fucking, then I'll take that option.

If it means like the person, love them a bit but it's fading, mechanical sex once a month, then I'll take the other option and she can drive me mad with euphoric orgasmia..
You can't try to find a middle ground, crash. You have to choose between two extremes.

Your last sentence (the part after the final comma) answered the question.

You'd take a long exciting ride on the level 4 rapids over a long pleasant float in still waters.
(06-17-2014, 01:19 AM)ramseycat Wrote: No, my fingers and toes don't match. French manicure on the nails and a pinkish red color on the toes.

The carpet doesn't match the drapes either.

What? In the selfie you recently posted, the drapes looked to be on the darker side.

So, are you saying that you're literally a sour puss, rams; dousing the carpet with lightening lemon juice or something?
Don't you worry, don't you worry child .... the P-A-R-T-A-Y is sure on!

As we are pretty much booked over next year I think it would be around 2016 when you shall go and book one of those vans with bedrooms which we then drive from San Diego up to San Francisco or the other way around. I think we should start from San Diego as it's closer to Mexico so we can load up on all essentials Smiley_emoticons_smile

And dinner for Duch shall be Tuna Tartar and poached Prawns, followed by Duch Breast, or Duck I think, on Gratin Potatoes and Blueberry Whiskey Jus, after which I shall rub her up with black and white Chocolate Mousse and a crispy Crème Brulee.

You think we'll find Tikki on the way? She somehow seems so utterly and unfortunately lost lately.
If I'm not mistaken, you're by the ocean, correct? Do I REALLY need to answer?

Whether you were there or not though, it comes down to logic. You can dress for the cold, but the clothing you can remove to deal with the heat is limited.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(06-17-2014, 12:28 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Duchess, your wish has been granted and you have full home-chef service for one day. Sally-chef for breakfast, Crash-chef for lunch, and Mo-chef for dinner. What's your menu for the day

I can't even remember the last time I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner all in one day. Whatta treat this is!

For breakfast I'd like an omelet filled with veggies & cheese, toast - no butter, shit on a shingle over biscuits, crispy homefries, a bowl of mixed fruit and a glass of chocolate milk.

Lunch - fish, something on the grill I'm thinking, a garden salad and a bottle of wine...or three.

Mo choose my menu and I'm good with that.

I'm going to be fat, happy & drunk. Oh happy day.

Thanks, Hot D, this is a dream come true.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Jesus wept..

You get a day off and a nice lunch and I have to virtually choose between CrayLa or Ramsey..

I'd take them both at once and we'd have fun. I want to take Aussie to the Inner Harbor, Ramsey would like that too because there is a shit ton of shopping available.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-17-2014, 12:28 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Cannongal, beer, wine or spirits on vacation?

None of the above.
(06-17-2014, 05:15 AM)crash Wrote: Jesus wept..

You get a day off and a nice lunch and I have to virtually choose between CrayLa or Ramsey..

Ramsey is not on your table sweetie.

Duchess, a glass of chocolate milk made me chuckle. You still have your inner child.
(06-17-2014, 12:28 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Carsman, which do you think you'd have a better of chance of winning: Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, or The Bachelorette?

Wow HotD, you sure went all out on this post! Even if it is nosey. hah

Anyway, to answer you question, I'd have a better chance of winning the Wheel, don't like Jeopardy, and are there 60 year old Bachelorettes? Smiley_emoticons_fies
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-17-2014, 05:27 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd take them both at once

Tart!
(06-17-2014, 07:20 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Ramsey is not on your table sweetie.

Exactly. You were the boring, dead root..