Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
@HEARTBREAKER IS 34!
[Image: bday_fireworks.gif]

Hope all is well with you, Heartbreaker.

Any more baby-oil wrestling matches on the agenda today? Smiley_emoticons_wink

Have a great day (and get your ass into Mock more often, please!).
Happy Birthday

I made you a cake! Happy Birthday, Heartbreaker.

This bud's for you! Smiley-rolling-joint

[Image: Happy-Birthday-Weed-Cake.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-06-2014, 11:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I made you a cake! Happy Birthday, Heartbreaker.

This bud's for you! Smiley-rolling-joint

[Image: Happy-Birthday-Weed-Cake.jpg]

If she's only "6", she's too young to smoke! Smiley_emoticons_razz

(Nice cake by the way!)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Happy Birthday!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Happy Birthday!
Awww thanks everyone for the wishes. Duchess!!! I love the cake, you know I had some green goodies today! The boyfriend is making me brownies as I type this, yeah!

No oil wrestling matches today but I was at Alki beach. It has been a gorgeous weekend for the most part with today being nicest!

I have been lurking here and there just haven't been posting I'll change that though! Thanks again! Hope everyone's 4th was great!
(07-06-2014, 08:43 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: I have been lurking here and there just haven't been posting I'll change that though! Thanks again! Hope everyone's 4th was great!

We won't hold it against you that you have a life, heartbreaker.

But, I am interested in your thoughts about the Cooper Harris case, if you've been following it.

Glad you had a fun day -- next year, you're over the hill. You and JsMom are really getting up there and both of you should probably be considering a Lifestyle Lift sometime soon.
This case of cooper Harris bothers me greatly. I don't want to type too much now on my opinions as I have really got some birthday celebrations in me and want to make as much sense as possible ! Lol!

Last thanksgiving I believe or maybe the one before, my boyfriend and I had stopped in a shopping center before heading to his folks for celebrations... Well when We parked I noticed that a child was in a car seat, windows up and no one near by, child was asleep... Well we walked through the store not finding what we were looking for and came out and the child was still there with all as mentioned above the same. In some coincidence a police officer was driving through the parking lot and my boyfriend jumped out to flag him down. The police officer seemed annoyed to have to deal with it but he claimed he saw this car pull in earlier and saw the driver... He went to look around while he asked me to stand there, the child woke up and started crying and the officer couldn't find the guy. I asked if I should stay or anything and he said he would stay there to take care of it. No idea what ended up happening since the officer didn't take my info.
Happy Birthday lifesaver!!!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-07-2014, 12:14 AM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: The police officer seemed annoyed to have to deal with it but he claimed he saw this car pull in earlier and saw the driver... He went to look around while he asked me to stand there, the child woke up and started crying and the officer couldn't find the guy. I asked if I should stay or anything and he said he would stay there to take care of it. No idea what ended up happening since the officer didn't take my info.

Good for you for alerting the police. That lazy officer probably shouldn't be on the job, though.

This morning I read about a passerby calling police after seeing a sweating baby unsupervised in the backseat of a car.

The police arrived and found the baby's parents were inside an adjacent bar getting wasted-drunk. They were arrested and the baby was taken to the hospital (got treatment and survived -- thankfully).

People should always do what you did; it could literally be a matter of life and death.