Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ENOUGH WITH THE NICETIES

I'm over it and you too. 86
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oh kiss my ass ya old hag.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Good, I don't need to hold it in any longer then.

*farts and leaves*
Thank God!
(09-06-2014, 04:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm over it and you too. 86

Oh Oh, somebody must have hit "50"! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-06-2014, 04:26 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm over it and you too. 86

We'll, alright.

It doesn't affect me, but I'm curious. What if the niceties are true? Should people lie so as not to be nice?

I mean, I take it that you find everything Aussie posts to be correct or hilarious and you really do wish you could marry her, right?

And, you're not suggesting that it's wrong of Six to declare his sincerely nice approval of sal's crabs, right?

Idk. Niceties are okay by me; bullshit (whether it be nice or otherwise) should be mocked to the gates of hell, on the other hand. Haha -- I ain't passing up a once in a lifetime chance to quote Joe Biden.

I'm just gonna keep being honest here -- nice or not.
HoTD are you living in that state where the marijuana is legal?
HotD IS the state where Marijuana is legal!
(09-07-2014, 01:27 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It doesn't affect me, but I'm curious. What if the niceties are true? Should people lie so as not to be nice?

I mean, I take it that you find everything Aussie posts to be correct or hilarious and you really do wish you could marry her, right?

And, you're not suggesting that it's wrong of Six to declare his sincerely nice approval of sal's crabs, right?

Idk. Niceties are okay by me; bullshit (whether it be nice or otherwise) should be mocked to the gates of hell, on the other hand. Haha -- I ain't passing up a once in a lifetime chance to quote Joe Biden.

I'm just gonna keep being honest here -- nice or not.

Niceties are fine on occasion but the minute y'all start suckin' face, I'm outta here.

Six has a hard on for Sally, he's going to approve of anything that concerns her.

No, I don't want to marry, Aussie, I think she might talk a lot and I couldn't handle that 24/7. As hard as it might be to believe, I am a very quiet person and that's what I desire around me, serenity. Also, I don't agree with Aussie very much, take the breastfeeding for example, she thinks it's just grand and should be celebrated while I am horrified and think it should be regulated to public restrooms. Hide that shit! Tis true that I think Aussie's over the top disapproval is fucking hysterical and when I see it coming on I do all I can to encourage it. I applaud when she gallops in on her high horse.
Now see here, you moist mouth breather. I'll be nice anytime I want to be. It's in my nature to suck up to people I don't know on the interwebs.
(09-07-2014, 09:16 AM)cannongal Wrote: you moist mouth breather

You don't know how funny that really is given I've had the bitch cold from hell and that's how I've been breathing.
(09-07-2014, 03:23 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: HoTD are you living in that state where the marijuana is legal?

Medicinal marijuana is legal here, but not recreational (yet).

So if you came galloping into my state, I would not be able to keep your horse high without breaking the law or getting Mr. Ed a prescription.

We're also in the midst of a severe drought here. So, while I could lead your horse to water, I wouldn't feel right about making it drink.

If you wanna visit anytime soon, you would need to climb down off your high horse and hop a plane. I'd pick you up at the airport and buy you lunch and drinks before ditching you at Bakers Beach with all of the naked loadies. Don't worry -- nobody's packing guns there (it would be a major pain in the ass to even try).

They're mostly peaceful and gay, so you would be safe and might meet your next husband if you could open your mind to clothes-free living.
(09-07-2014, 11:19 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-07-2014, 09:16 AM)cannongal Wrote: you moist mouth breather

You don't know how funny that really is given I've had the bitch cold from hell and that's how I've been breathing.

I'm going to have to break up with you after that statement.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I know. Disgusting, huh. Ugh.
(09-07-2014, 11:21 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: So if you came galloping into my state, I would not be able to keep your horse high without breaking the law or getting Mr. Ed a prescription.

hah
You know what HoTD, it's not my thing, really. If I really wanted to do it, I would hop on a plane to Amsterdam and have a coffee and cake. Mind you, one of my favourite movies is I love you Alice B. Toklas and it is hilarious when they are eating the brownies.
A coffee house in Amsterdam is a nice way to spend a foggy afternoon, too.

I haven't seen that movie, but read the synopsis after you posted. Sounds pretty funny.

I don't get why Gertrude Stein's lover is in the title...gonna have to watch the movie, I guess.
I wouldn't mind visiting the Anne Frank house either. I have a booklet on it, a friend sent me who went there. For a while I was obsessed with how they got found out. It was one of the fathers dodgy business contacts.
Duchess, even your No More Niceties thread has turned into a cluck-cluck festival.

I feel kind of proud that I'm the only person worthy enough for you to take a verbal swing at.
(09-08-2014, 05:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I feel kind of proud that I'm the only person worthy enough for you to take a verbal swing at.

I was sincere when I told you I don't know what I'd do without you.