Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Wheres Donovan?
Well? I liked his crazy banter. Seems like a cool guy to have a drink with.

And just for Halloween.

Another Donovan tune.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I pm'ed him.

...maybe he's at Disneyland too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I miss Dono 111
(10-16-2014, 11:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I pm'ed him.

...maybe he's at Disneyland too.

Well he better get out of there because that's the next place Ebola is going to strike.

I like Busch Gardens better. I haven't been in a very long time and I think Sally told me they no longer have the Hospitality House, too bad, that was my favorite thing about it.
I'm here, just kinda wandered off following the little animals for a while.
(11-17-2014, 11:00 PM)Donovan Wrote: I'm here, just kinda wandered off following the little animals for a while.

Better than having the little animals wander up you I guess.

CN??? CN?!?!?!?!!?!
Commando Cunt Queen
I tossed a rug for the front seat of a Dodge truck I had bought 8 years ago into the back seat of my car. A guy at work has one and I figured I would give it to him. Its still in the box and brand new.
Driving in I heard these weird noises but ignored them, until when I took my lunch and was driving down the road and a mouse went scurrying around my feet then another one was near my back window on the shelf when I looked in the rear view.
They must have made a nest in the box and decided it was a good day to explore.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Lol that will put a spin on your day. Surprise rodent.

When I was young I was helping my old man work on outdoor A/c units at this apartment complex when he hunkered down and pulled off a grate to look inside a vent and found this long corrugated line hanging down in there like loose wiring. He had time to say "what the hell is THIS doing in here?" Before yanking on what turned out to be the tail of a very surprised and angry possum. You ever see those cartoons where the character is so scared he runs on his buttcheeks? Yeah that's what it looked like. Took me weeks to stop laughing.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Possums are such ugly critters because of that pointy snout, I've seen them on my patio and had a moment one night in the dark like the eyeglass commercial where the lady thought the coon was her cat. Here kitty, kitty.
The joke in Oregon was "why did the chicken cross the road? To show the possum it could be done." They might be the dumbest animals on the planet.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.