Poll: Is Borndragon one of the best Mockers on board?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell yeah!!
42.86%
6 42.86%
Pretty good
28.57%
4 28.57%
Meh...who cares?
21.43%
3 21.43%
Not really
0%
0 0%
Fuck no! He sucks
0%
0 0%
Who is Borndragon?
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Borndragon is top dog
I have been reading up on some of the recent old shit around here; specifically Bordragon's replies. I gotta say...he is now my favorite mocker. He gives it to anyone and he slaps 'em good. He's pretty bright, minor grammar infractions that I can ignore because of the quality of his posts. His Borndragon~This is the end of my post is kinda annoying, but I can ignore that too.

Agree?
Judgmental bitch.
86 112
Remember the last time someone was proclaimed best mocker? This can only turn ugly.
Agreed !...He can be very funny without being an asshole, I appreciate that in a Mocker, there are a few in here that have that quality.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
BD is definatly pretty cool..for a guy. I will have to admit I like him here and at 24.
I agree. He keeps me coming back.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:I agree. He keeps me coming over and over again.
::thumbs::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
OnBendedKnee Wrote:I agree. He keeps me coming over and over again.
::thumbs::

*snork* ::LOL::::lmao::::laugh::

Once again, Sinister has spewed Pepsi out of her nose. ::rotfl::
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:I have been reading up on some of the recent old shit around here; specifically Bordragon's replies.  I gotta say...he is now my favorite mocker.  He gives it to anyone and he slaps 'em good.  He's pretty bright, minor grammar infractions that I can ignore because of the quality of his posts.  His Borndragon~This is the end of my post is kinda annoying, but I can ignore that too.

Agree?

Uh-huh.

So when are you going to start referring to him as MY dragon?
And when is the first playdate going to be arranged for?
Also which real friend are you willing to ditch like confetti to defend him?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:I have been reading up on some of the recent old shit around here; specifically Bordragon's replies. I gotta say...he is now my favorite mocker. He gives it to anyone and he slaps 'em good. He's pretty bright, minor grammar infractions that I can ignore because of the quality of his posts. His Borndragon~This is the end of my post is kinda annoying, but I can ignore that too.

Agree?

Uh-huh.

So when are you going to start referring to him as MY dragon?
And when is the first playdate going to be arranged for?
Also which real friend are you willing to ditch like confetti to defend him?

::rolllaugh:: Oh shit ...
86 112
Poor Born. How can he hope to stand upright with your head jammed up his arse Sinister?
Fry Guy Wrote:Poor Born. How can he hope to stand upright with your head jammed up his arse Sinister?
I'd be careful of Ramsey's fingernails if I were him.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Fry Guy Wrote:Poor Born. How can he hope to stand upright with your head jammed up his arse Sinister?
I'd be careful of Ramsey's fingernails if I were him.
Damn straight. I just had them done. Nice and sharp. :;beat::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yes he's just a little pumpkin butt.
Ok..time to put a fuckin' halt to this bullshit.

I always go after the topdog, not become one..or else I'll have to start kickin' my own ass.

I'm the type of person, online, that needs a cause, a purpose, some asshole who thinks he's the shit, to try and knock the chip off his shoulder and see if I can't get him riled or thrown off his perch.

I'm sure as hell not trying to become one and without a purpose to attack, you'll see me get bored really fast, must be that i'm Gemini.

My online achilles heel?

People turning around and playin' cool with me, takes the purpose right outta my game and that's all this is.

Borndragon ~ see I ain't shit....now fuck off.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Borndragon Wrote:Ok..time to put a fuckin' halt to this bullshit.

I always go after the topdog, not become one..or else I'll have to start kickin' my own ass.

I'm the type of person, online, that needs a cause, a purpose, some asshole who thinks he's the shit, to try and knock the chip off his shoulder and see if I can't get him riled or thrown off his perch.

I'm sure as hell not trying to become one and without a purpose to attack, you'll see me get bored really fast, must be that i'm Gemini.

My online achilles heel?

People turning around and playin' cool with me, takes the purpose right outta my game and that's all this is.

Thank you for being the voice of reason.

Now go shit in a hat and punch it.
Borndragon Wrote:People turning around and playin' cool with me, takes the purpose right outta my game and that's all this is.

So does this mean you won't be hooking up with Sinister, Oh great one ::hail::?
Borndragon Wrote:I'm the type of person, online, that needs a cause, a purpose, some asshole who thinks he's the shit, to try and knock the chip off his shoulder and see if I can't get him riled or thrown off his perch.
I don't think you'll ever run short on that list in here, BD.

And if all else fails, you can start calling me a pig and saying I'm not nearly as smart as I think I am! ::thumbs::
[user=115]Borndragon[/user] wrote:
Quote:Ok..time to put a fuckin' halt to this bullshit.

My online achilles heel?

Oh! that's below the belt!

Sinister being turned down in public for all to see!

How humiliating.

::lmao::::doh::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Oh! that's below the belt!

Sinister being turned down in public for all to see!

How humiliating.

::lmao::::doh::
What the fuck is humiliating about it? He figured out what I was doing and said so. Fuckin' brilliant! But it also says that I know his agenda. You don't seem to comprehend what is embarrassing, hamster-boy.