FROM THE GRAVE?

This story gave me the willies last night when I watched the first responders being interviewed on CNN. I don't normally believe in all that woo woo stuff but I don't know how this could be explained.

The four officers who rescued an 18-month-old toddler from the wreck of a submerged car on Sunday said they launched into their heroics when they heard desperate pleas for help coming from a woman inside.

But when the four men used all their strength to right the red Dodge sedan, they found little Lily Groesbeck to be the only passenger left alive in the vehicle.

Her mother, 25-year-old Lynn Jennifer Groesbeck, had passed away the night before when she lost control of the car and could not possibly have called for the men to help save her child.

'For two nights I've laid awake trying to figure out exactly what it could be. All I know is it was there, we all heard it,' Spanish Fork Police Officer Tyler Beddoes said. 'It was extra motivation.'

Beddoes said that he and the other three on scene responded to the voice calling for help when they approached the car.

All four officers said they were there to help. But when they flipped the car, the mother was already deceased and Lily was unconscious, he said.

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I saw this story today on CNN. Speaking from the grave, I was watching Dominck Dunnes crime show today. It showed a bit of OJ Simpson verdict being read. I paused it, and explained to my daughter "see that guy, he really killed someone and her friend, and then he got away with it, watch it and you can see he did it, it is on his face" we then watched the Kardashian lawyer "look, he is in shock, because he knows that he did it, and he got off". I explained, "guess where he is today?" "He is in jail and going to stay there until he dies". And the whole word knows he is a murderer, so he didn't really get away with it in the end.
(03-10-2015, 07:55 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I saw this story today on CNN. Speaking from the grave, I was watching Dominck Dunnes crime show today. It showed a bit of OJ Simpson verdict being read. I paused it, and explained to my daughter "see that guy, he really killed someone and her friend, and then he got away with it, watch it and you can see he did it, it is on his face" we then watched the Kardashian lawyer "look, he is in shock, because he knows that he did it, and he got off". I explained, "guess where he is today?" "He is in jail and going to stay there until he dies". And the whole word knows he is a murderer, so he didn't really get away with it in the end.

Do you think when he dies he will "talk from the grave"? Because if you believe I will believe.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't normally believe in this stuff either Duchess, but shortly after mom died I was in bed trying to fall sleep when I caught a weird eerie light out off the corner of my eye, that seeme to light up the room. I got scared and closed eyes and when I opened them a few minutes later it/she was gone. My "mom" didn't speak but I felt a presence.
I think there is some kind of energy that lingers for a while after a person dies. I told you about the day my mom died that my son heard someone calling his name outside and thought it was me, but I was in the kitchen. My daughter also heard it too in the morning and thought it was me calling her.

I think when rational people make these claims they are very difficult to discount.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Call me a weirdo, but I believe it was the mom, calling out to save her baby.
When my elderly uncle died at the hands of someone who broke into his home and murdered him in his sleep, both my dad and I, at almost the same time had a thought to call, or go visit to bring him out to our house for dinner. At the time, he was already dead, but had not been discovered yet.
On the evening of the day he was found, I was on the front porch of our house, saw a car driving by. I would swear that as it passed our house the dome light in the car came on and it was my uncle in the car.
(03-10-2015, 12:19 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Call me a weirdo, but I believe it was the mom, calling out to save her baby.

Weirdo.:p

I truly believe that as well.

My brother and I went to visit my mom in the hospital the day she died and she had her hands outstretched like she was ready and waiting to be taken to Heaven. My brother tried to move her arms to her side or chest figuring she'd be more comfortable that way but when he tried, her arms would go back to being outstretched each time. Days earlier when she was still able to talk she had wanted us to do a Divine Mercy prayer for her before she died, so we did one that day. Then we went shopping and a half hour after we had left the hospital we got a call she had died.
Aw Clang. That makes me want to hug you.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-10-2015, 01:32 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Aw Clang. That makes me want to hug you.

*blushes*

Mama done raised me right.
I will be curious to follow this baby years from now..to see if there has been a manifestation of an "unexplained" fear of water, or being underwater. I would not be surprised.
I would not be surprised if this baby sees/hears dead people years from now.