AS A FAMILY

Do you and your families all get up in the morning & eat breakfast together? Kiss each other goodbye? If I saw how your mornings go down would it be like the idea of suburbia that Hollywood has given me - a cross between the Cleavers and the Stepford wives?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
We do not eat breakfast together everyday. No time in the mornings. I don't kiss the kids goodbye when I take them to school. They would die! I do say have a good day and I love you. We do eat dinner together when we can.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
No, I get up at 4:30, creep through the house, shower, dress, cup of coffee and gone by 5am. She is still in bed, I giver a kiss and out the door.

I'd never be able to be up and out the door in half an hour. That's laughable. I know guys do it all the time, maybe even some women but not me. 12 hr. hah
We all get up at different times and whoever cares to eat grabs their own breakfast. Except for the three year old, I make her breakfast of course. Occasionally I'll cook a big breakfast on the weekend and we all eat together.
(03-11-2015, 12:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you and your families all get up in the morning & eat breakfast together?

No, but me, my dad, and my brother try and eat dinner together as often as possible, work schedules(me and my brother) permitting.
(03-11-2015, 12:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you and your families all get up in the morning & eat breakfast together? Kiss each other goodbye? If I saw how your mornings go down would it be like the idea of suburbia that Hollywood has given me - a cross between the Cleavers and the Stepford wives?

I do give my kids a hug and a kiss every morning before we part ways.

The wife too, from time to time.

She doesn't care about that as much as making sure I give her a daily dose of Mr Happy.
(03-11-2015, 06:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: She doesn't care about that as much as making sure I give her a daily dose of Mr Happy.

Yeah, sure we believe you.
(03-11-2015, 03:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd never be able to be up and out the door in half an hour. That's laughable. I know guys do it all the time, maybe even some women but not me. 12 hr. hah

My oldest brother boasts he can get out in the morning in 20 minutes. It takes me just a half an hour to shit, shower and shave. And another half hour to eat beakast.
(03-11-2015, 06:49 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 06:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: She doesn't care about that as much as making sure I give her a daily dose of Mr Happy.

Yeah, sure we believe you.

I sense a hint of sarcasm?
(03-11-2015, 06:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: making sure I give her a daily dose of Mr Happy.

Is that what they're calling Oxycontin in the Midwest these days?
(03-11-2015, 07:48 PM)crash Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 06:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: making sure I give her a daily dose of Mr Happy.

Bingo!
Nope..not even on weekends. My husband is up and out of the house before I am even up on weekdays. On the weekends, he tends to be up at his usual early time and eats then.
(03-11-2015, 09:43 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 07:48 PM)crash Wrote:

Bingo!

Double dose! hah
I'm not even going to dignify this thread with a response.

Except that response. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
I sit at the table playing board games and helping with homework more than I sit and eat with them.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Why does it take men so long to poop?!?! It's a freak in production. Just get in and do your business.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(03-12-2015, 05:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah...me too. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(03-12-2015, 05:24 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 05:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah...me too. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I think I understand her this time. She was responding to Clang saying it takes him at least 30 minutes to shit, shower and shave. We all know that he only takes a shower on Sundays and that's only in the summer. So most of that 30 minutes every morning is dedicated to him just shitting, which lead her to the question of why do men take so long to poop. I've noticed the same thing myself actually.