Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The "Donald" is . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . making noise that he is considering making a bid for the 2016 presidential office. It has been said, he's already hired top staffers in key early states like New Hampshire and Iowa and formed an exploratory committee in March.

So if he runs, would you vote for Trump?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Only if he shaves his head.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-28-2015, 07:38 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Only if he shaves his head.

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

(03-28-2015, 07:21 PM)Carsman Wrote: So if he runs, would you vote for Trump? [/size]

No, fuck no.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Is that a joke question?

No. I've seen Donald pull this bullshit before. He thinks he has it more together than anyone else.
The only good thing about him running is he likes to put out the nasty crap the democrats like to hide. Kinda like a watchdog. It's my opinion that the Democrats lie more that the Republicans and are more corrupt. But they all are in Washington and they always look after their own interests and future.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Whatta coincidence! That's how many Dems feel about Republicans.
trump is a decoy. Has no interest in anything but attention, will eventually drop out when the question of personal worth disclosure etc comes up, and his presences gives the media a distraction to keep them from looking too close at the candidates like Cruz right away.
NOT WITHOUT HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Pretty sure his hairpiece was born in China.
(03-29-2015, 12:06 PM)Donovan Wrote: trump is a decoy. Has no interest in anything but attention, will eventually drop out when the question of personal worth disclosure etc comes up, and his presences gives the media a distraction to keep them from looking too close at the candidates like Cruz right away.

I agree, Trump will make a lot of noise, and then will drop out. Cause being the prez, would take up to much of his precious time. It really is hard work being a good prez, and he won't put himself out to make the sacrifice required.

(03-29-2015, 12:48 PM)QueenBee Wrote: NOT WITHOUT HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

hahhahhah
He is such a blow hard! Do you remember when he got into some verbal altercations with Rose O'Donnell? Rosie can go overboard in her liberal stance, and I get that. She can be so off putting and annoying. However, he is a rich "tycoon" and he thinks a lot of himself, so I think he should have taken the high road, but instead acted more like a toddler when he kept saying how fat Rosie was, etc. When you have to resort to name calling, you lose a lot of your credibility IMO. Exceptions approved here on Mock....
I do, however, watch Celebrity Apprentice every season....
(03-28-2015, 07:21 PM)Carsman Wrote: . . . . . . . . making noise that he is considering making a bid for the 2016 presidential office. It has been said, he's already hired top staffers in key early states like New Hampshire and Iowa and formed an exploratory committee in March.

So if he runs, would you vote for Trump?

Maybe. It depends. Is his running mate Sarah Palin or Bill O' Reilly?

I voted for Obama, so why not this clueless idiot? All politicians are clueless idiots, I just seem to vote for the worst of them. So yes I'd more than likely vote for Trump.
Could you imagine him being president of the US, that would be hilarious.
(03-30-2015, 01:40 PM)sally Wrote: Could you imagine him being president of the US, that would be hilarious.

Yep, he'd "fire" China!

(Oops, that should be fire "at" China) hah

(03-29-2015, 11:55 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Whatta coincidence! That's how many Dems feel about Republicans.
I don't have a lot of confidence in either party, But this guy is a Dem I could vote for. His campaign slogan could be "My shit works!"

http://martinomalley.com/join-the-movement/
(03-29-2015, 07:09 AM)Duchess Wrote: No. I've seen Donald pull this bullshit before. He thinks he has it more together than anyone else.

We have a crazy billionaire running amuck over here. He is kind of a joke. He is morbidly obese and falls asleep in parliament. His money was able to win 4 seats in parliament, and 2 of them have jumped ship and become independent.
He has run around all weird and angry at them.
(03-31-2015, 12:23 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 07:09 AM)Duchess Wrote: No. I've seen Donald pull this bullshit before. He thinks he has it more together than anyone else.

We have a crazy billionaire running amuck over here. He is kind of a joke. He is morbidly obese and falls asleep in parliament. His money was able to win 4 seats in parliament, and 2 of them have jumped ship and become independent.
He has run around all weird and angry at them.

So basically with minimal effort I could rule Austrailia.

Step 1: Win lottery.
Step 2: Move to Austrailia
Step 3: Prime Minister Clang
Step 4: Go downtown in Ladytown
Same there.