Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
YOU & YOUR MOUTH

Do you ever find it challenging (in real life) to not say what you want to say? Is it easy for you to hold your tongue?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-18-2016, 05:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you ever find it challenging (in real life) to not say what you want to say? Is it easy for you to hold your tongue?
Incredibly challenging.
I've had to bite my tongue so hard sometimes that it bleeds! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-18-2016, 05:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yes.

No...mmmmph.....
Nope. I just go ahead and let fly especially if it needs to be said. Not at all bashful about speaking my mind. The only changes I make are to the words I choose to send the message, depending on how well I like who I'm talking to.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Much to my offsprings dismay, I have absolutely no filter. I can get away with it because I'm Older Than Dirt !!
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
Holding your tongue is what separates you from the animal kingdom.
(10-18-2016, 11:44 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Much to my offsprings dismay, I have absolutely no filter. I can get away with it because I'm Older Than Dirt !!

There is an older person in my life who thinks as you do. She makes me laugh a lot but there have been more than a couple of occasions where she has made me audibly gasp.

Did she gr...never mind.
I keep my mouth shut unless it's something directly affecting me, If it has anything to do with me or my family then I'll get more involved. I'm not one to get up in people's business. I once saw a quy shoving a package of steaks down his pants at the grocery store and I just casually walked by him like I didn't notice. People are committing worse crimes in the world so leave me out of this shit.
agree.
Not to kiss your ass, butt you have good common sense.
(10-21-2016, 12:22 AM)BigMark Wrote: Not to kiss your ass, butt you have good common sense.

Your brown lips never looked lovelier.
Oh yes, yes I do.

It is very hard to be prudent and quiet when all you really want to do is tear them a new a**hole.
(10-19-2016, 03:57 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Holding your tongue is what separates you from the animal kingdom.

That is so not true, they can't even talk!
Nothing separates us from the animal kingdom except savagery on behalf of imaginary gods.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Thank you "Mr. blue sky"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I feel like a savage after a morning that feels like it has lasted a half dozen days.
(11-04-2016, 04:51 AM)Mohammed Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 03:57 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Holding your tongue is what separates you from the animal kingdom.

That is so not true, they can't even talk!

They can't? Time to lay off the acid and weed. I was starting to think I was Dr Doolittle(Clang laziness joke set up).
(11-04-2016, 11:58 AM)Maggot Wrote: Thank you "Mr. blue sky"

If God has a problem with me talking shit he should do something.
*dies.