Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm going to this yard sale
Looks like lots of cool stuff

https://nh.craigslist.org/gms/d/northwoo...04229.html
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Cool
What are you most interested in? I like the glass paper weights! (I like alot of it actually, but I wouldn't have use or room for it)

(03-12-2020, 06:53 PM)MirahM Wrote: Cool
What are you most interested in? I like the glass paper weights! (I like alot of it actually, but I wouldn't have use or room for it)

I'm looking forward to buy some 1970's crockery. Those dishes last forever and they sell today for quite a bit now.
Not going to yard sales this Spring will drive me crazy.
(04-04-2020, 09:30 AM)Maggot Wrote: Not going to yard sales this Spring will drive me crazy.
Yeah me too. But maybe it's good. I dont mind the occasional yard sale but my brother likes to stop at every single one we see along the way. He and my friend are more like Mike and Frank from American pickers and I'm more like Danielle.
uh hunh.
(04-04-2020, 09:48 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:  He and my friend are more like Mike and Frank from American pickers and I'm more like Danielle.

hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-12-2020, 08:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm looking forward to buy some 1970's crockery. 

These are the kind of crocks I look for. I don't want to use them for what they are intended, I want to use them to hold small Christmas trees, a collection of rolling pins and for the much bigger ones I'd like to fill em with white birch logs. They're hard to find now since the other wimmens have discovered their decor value.

[Image: c712f5f5d2720e1ed8f4419ea0c4e184.jpg]
Is the Nextdoor app or program available in your area (meaning any of you except Maggot who has a technology IQ in the low 70's)? One, big, online, for sale or free yard sale, right on your computer and in your area. I needed a stupid filing cabinet and I got a two drawer, horizontal, not a ding on it one, with the keys, for $10.00. Such a deal! I haven't done an ancestry test but I've definitely got some Jew in me.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-10-2020, 06:43 PM)username Wrote: Is the Nextdoor app or program available in your area (meaning any of you except Maggot who has a technology IQ in the low 70's)?  One, big, online, for sale or free yard sale, right on your computer and in your area.  I needed a stupid filing cabinet and I got a two drawer, horizontal, not a ding on it one, with the keys, for $10.00.  Such a deal!  I haven't done an ancestry test but I've definitely got some Jew in me.

Thats not nice I have raised that by at least 99 1/2 points much like the social distancing my "pole of separation" extends.By the way, I had you in mind when I built that contraption.
Let me know when you want some Irish in you.
You scared her away.
Maggot Wrote:
username Wrote:Is the Nextdoor app or program available in your area (meaning any of you except Maggot who has a technology IQ in the low 70's)?  One, big, online, for sale or free yard sale, right on your computer and in your area.  I needed a stupid filing cabinet and I got a two drawer, horizontal, not a ding on it one, with the keys, for $10.00.  Such a deal!  I haven't done an ancestry test but I've definitely got some Jew in me.

Thats not nice I have raised that by at least 99 1/2 points much like the social distancing my "pole of separation" extends.By the way, I had you in mind when I built that contraption.

I want one!!!  Does it have something painful on the pointing end?  I see some places marked with strips of tape that are supposedly 6 feet apart.  Clearly put there by an idiot who can't read/use a tape measure. 

I thought Mock had died (trying to find the site on google or another browser gave me an error).  I got here via IE and an email from Duchess.  I briefly entertained the thought that Duchess might have gotten so old and stupid that she shut down the site in fear of the Covid virus.  I'm pleased to see that she's not THAT stupid...she's just as dumb as when I last checked in.  Comforting.
Commando Cunt Queen
(blushes)
(04-10-2020, 07:01 PM)username Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:
username Wrote:Is the Nextdoor app or program available in your area (meaning any of you except Maggot who has a technology IQ in the low 70's)?  One, big, online, for sale or free yard sale, right on your computer and in your area.  I needed a stupid filing cabinet and I got a two drawer, horizontal, not a ding on it one, with the keys, for $10.00.  Such a deal!  I haven't done an ancestry test but I've definitely got some Jew in me.

I want one!!!  Does it have something painful on the pointing end?  I see some places marked with strips of tape that are supposedly 6 feet apart.  Clearly put there by an idiot who can't read/use a tape measure. 

I thought Mock had died (trying to find the site on google or another browser gave me an error).  I got here via IE and an email from Duchess.  I briefly entertained the thought that Duchess might have gotten so old and stupid that she shut down the site in fear of the Covid virus.  I'm pleased to see that she's not THAT stupid...she's just as dumb as when I last checked in.  Comforting.

It has a lasso at the end kinda like the ones they use to catch Giraffes. It's nice so no necks get broken but powerful enough to drop one at a full gallop. They didn't like my Gargoyle mask at Walmart and asked me to take it off. Fuckers.
(04-10-2020, 06:43 PM)username Wrote: Is the Nextdoor app or program available in your area (meaning any of you except Maggot who has a technology IQ in the low 70's)?  
Yeah I just downloaded the Nextdoor app last month. It's nice to know what's going on in mine and the surrounding neighborhoods.
The Nextwhore app is pretty handy too.
(04-10-2020, 08:36 PM)BigMark Wrote: The Nextwhore app is pretty handy too.
I prefer Stripperogle. It's not as handy, but poles show the app is singles out because no g strings are attached.
(04-04-2020, 10:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-12-2020, 08:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm looking forward to buy some 1970's crockery. 

These are the kind of crocks I look for. I don't want to use them for what they are intended, I want to use them to hold small Christmas trees, a collection of rolling pins and for the much bigger ones I'd like to fill em with white birch logs. They're hard to find now since the other wimmens have discovered their decor value.

[Image: c712f5f5d2720e1ed8f4419ea0c4e184.jpg]
i saw one like that but they wanted 150.00 for it. It was an 8 gallon crock.
(04-11-2020, 01:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: i saw one like that but they wanted 150.00 for it. It was an 8 gallon crock.

In your opinion, what would the value of one that's 2 1/2-3 foot tall WITH a crack be? I know someone who has one, he normally sends stuff like through an auction but as I said, this one has a crack. I want it! I don't want to low ball him but I don't want to pay too much either.