Good things about the Corona virus
More board games are getting played
Garages are getting cleaned
Suppers are at home with more talk at the table
Taking a drive to anywhere is relaxing
Yards are getting cleaned up

I have more, how about you?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I've got nothing. My house and yard is already spotless and I make homecooked meals almost every night anyway. This whole fucking thing sucks dick.
Sally, our little ray of sunshine. hah
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
She makes me happy when sky's are grey.
There's really nothing good about the coronavirus pandemic, to me.

But, I do hope it can be the catalyst for systemic improvements moving forward.

-- Establishment of universal healthcare in the U.S.
-- Re-establishment of a pandemic preparedness agency (and competency in handling national emergencies) within the federal government.
-- Expanded options and voting accessibility for all U.S. citizens.
-- Greater awareness and action on the part of voters when it comes to the importance of choosing our leaders.

Maybe this pandemic will spur change for the better.........
(04-10-2020, 01:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: -- Greater awareness and action on the part of voters when it comes to the importance of choosing our leaders.

hah   you've got high hopes.
I sure get a lot of fishing done, and I don't get any more pesky Jehovah Witness people knocking. Gas prices are way down and taking a drive is great with so many people staying at home. No traffic!
(04-10-2020, 03:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: ....... taking a drive is great with so many people staying at home. No traffic!

Car/Train collisions have nearly stopped down here since the BrightLine Train service has temporarily been suspended. The few drivers left on the roads are feverishly hunting out Amtrak Trains to fulfill their daily quota.

https://www.newsbreak.com/florida/fort-lauderdale/news/0OiVsn7p/1-killed-when-amtrak-train-strikes-car-in-fort-lauderdale

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – One person was killed when an Amtrak train struck a vehicle in Fort Lauderdale, authorities confirmed Friday morning. According to Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue Chief Stephen Gollan, the incident occurred on the Tri-Rail tracks along Cypress Creek Road, just west of Interstate 95.
[Image: image.php?type=thumbnail_1024x576&url=359zdn_0OiVsn7p00]
(04-10-2020, 03:00 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Gas prices are way down

It's $1.83 here! 

What is gas where y'all are?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
About the same, I've seen 1.67 but my tank was full. Fill your oil tanks at home soon.
(04-10-2020, 03:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 03:00 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Gas prices are way down

It's $1.83 here! 

What is gas where y'all are?
Gas is still like $2 and change around here but I'm getting 3 weeks per gallon so im still saving money.
(04-10-2020, 02:01 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 01:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: -- Greater awareness and action on the part of voters when it comes to the importance of choosing our leaders.

hah   you've got high hopes.

Smiley_emoticons_smile  You bet.  I always hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and usually end up living with something somewhere in the middle.
(03-28-2020, 03:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have more, how about you?

School shootings are way down.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Crime virtually non existant.
(03-28-2020, 03:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: More board games are getting played
Garages are getting cleaned
Suppers are at home with more talk at the table
Taking a drive to anywhere is relaxing
Yards are getting cleaned up

I have more, how about you?

I love family meals.

I have spent more time chatting with family and friends. Families are spending more time together, while that may be tough for some depending on their situation I think it is creating stronger bonds for people.

I like things slowing down and simplifying.

hot buttery monkey love
(04-19-2020, 08:29 AM)BigMark Wrote: hot buttery monkey love
Not unless your wearing a hot buttery monkey glove and have a 6 foot King Kong dong.

#sexualdistancing
I lite off some sparklers, even my 17 yr old Daughter came out and had fun. I have a single bow and was flinging them into the air. They went pretty high before crashing on the lawn. 

Also we are starting to do the Cha-cha. Me and the professor are fairly decent at it my 13 yr old son is OK and my Daughter just sucks, she thinks we're nuts.
I have made somewhere around 1500 masks in a little over 3 weeks.   One good thing about this is that I now know my new machine inside and out.   And I got a new sewing room out of it.
Chicago may need them, the crime has not been up to standards there in a few weeks.