Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CANCEL CULTURE
I like it. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I look forward to seeing more of it. If you're a lying, conniving dick who has tried to put a stake through the heart of our democracy I enjoy watching you lose everything that means something to you. Your livelihood, your savings, your home, your family, your friends, your standing in your community. I enjoy your suffering.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-16-2021, 06:09 AM)Duchess Wrote: I like it. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I look forward to seeing more of it. If you're a lying, conniving dick who has tried to put a stake through the heart of our democracy I enjoy watching you lose everything that means something to you. Your livelihood, your savings, your home, your family, your friends, your standing in your community. I enjoy your suffering.

Are they the people who said "screw the poor"? They look like it. I laughed so hard. I think it was around Thanksgiving years ago. I can't explain why such an awful comment would make me laugh. I'm warped.
(01-16-2021, 06:09 AM)Duchess Wrote: I like it. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Well, tell us how you really feel Duchess.  ')

Generally speaking, cancel culture rubs me way wrong, especially when it involves going back years and years and applying current standards to very old behavior and expression.  

I don't shed any tears seeing people reaping what they sow when it comes to intentional actions that hurt others though.  I'm with you there.
I don't sanction anything that goes back years. I believe people can change and evolve through time.
I've been mad at all the crap that has surrounded politics the last few years. I suppose it could go even longer than that, but I never paid as much attention to it as I do now.
I really am such a bitch in the morning. BarkBarkBark.   78
Meh,  I'm a bitch all the time.    I just read on Facebook that creepy joe wants to raise the nation's minimum wage to 15 an hour,   hand out $2,000  stim checks to everyone,  give small business free money and cancel student loan debt. 

Can't wait to see what the cost of living is going to be like at this point next year.
I don't like feeling bitchy, but those fuckers really piss me off. 
I don't like cancel culture myself.

(01-16-2021, 05:16 PM)cannongal Wrote: Meh,  I'm a bitch all the time.    I just read on Facebook that creepy joe wants to raise the nation's minimum wage to 15 an hour,   hand out $2,000  stim checks to everyone,  give small business free money and cancel student loan debt. 

Can't wait to see what the cost of living is going to be like at this point next year.

You only have a few days more to re-arrange your financial goals.  Cheers Live long and prosper.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-16-2021, 07:40 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 05:16 PM)cannongal Wrote: Meh,  I'm a bitch all the time.    I just read on Facebook that creepy joe wants to raise the nation's minimum wage to 15 an hour,   hand out $2,000  stim checks to everyone,  give small business free money and cancel student loan debt. 

You only have a few days more to re-arrange your financial goals.  Cheers Live long and prosper.

I've got more money than I can ever need to last me for the rest of my life!

As long as it ends by next Friday! hah Smiley_emoticons_razz Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Tomorrow is never guaranteed, especially if you fuck with my coffee!