Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm kinda surprised nobody asked me this.
What I did financially to offset a Biden Presidency.  hah .........Just sayin.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-21-2021, 09:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: What I did financially to offset a Biden Presidency.  hah .........Just sayin.
Robbed a bank because Father Trump said it was cool? And remembered to accuse the Democrats of doing the stealing?
[Image: sB3oGQR.jpg]

I hope you didn't buy Pfizer stock. hah
Do you really think that you can financially offset the incoming shitshow?  Give me a few tips,  will ya?
(01-21-2021, 11:22 PM)MirahM Wrote: [Image: sB3oGQR.jpg]

Well because you are just dying to know.
In October at the beginning I took almost 90% out of my 401k and put it in a Roth with hospitals and Insurance as the main focus getting out of tech stock and regular stock plans. I wanted to do that before Dec 31st so my tax hit would be felt this year rather than next year when taxes are designed to go up quite a bit. 
I kept some and went around every week to different places buying gold 20.00 pcs I ended up with about 20 before I ran out of money, cash for all with no receipt.
I then bought 500 rounds of 9mm, .357 and 8 mm bullets as I could (target practice is fun) All cash I'm still buying more but it's hard to find.
Still trying to do a few other things but whatever i do will probably be to late.
(01-22-2021, 11:42 AM)Maggot Wrote: I then bought 500 rounds of 9mm, .357 and 8 mm bullets as I could (target practice is fun) All cash I'm still buying more but it's hard to find.
Still trying to do a few other things but whatever i do will probably be to late.

Have you looked into reloading?   Parts of a pew-pew are easier to get than the bullet itself.
what the fuck with 8mm?
(01-22-2021, 01:08 PM)BigMark Wrote: what the fuck with 8mm?

That's my Mauser rifle. The most accurate gun I have ever shot.
That's about the same power as a 30'06?
(01-22-2021, 02:21 PM)BigMark Wrote: That's about the same power as a 30'06?

Pretty close, its my hunting rifle.
You kill things?
hah
(01-22-2021, 02:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: hah

Karma, Maggot.

(01-22-2021, 02:25 PM)BigMark Wrote: You kill things?

I really should have told this story earlier but I was at work and busy.........anyways I have time now.

So this morning I go out the door and on my way to my truck there must have been 10-12 squirrels running around with nothing to do. i thought that was odd and shrugged and went on my way. i get about 110 of a mile and see a guy had cut down about 20 maple trees. i know the guy he is from Mass. transplanted up here and he don't care he wanted a good lawn but if he doesn't stump them he will still have to go around them with his lawn mower but anyways.
I realized why the squirrels were allover the place. He destroyed their winter homes. 

On my way back from work I picked up some air canisters for my pellet gun and me and another guy will plunk squirrels this weekend. They have a way of getting in the attic and will pick at any soft spot till they get in. I'm pretty sure all mine are good but you never know. The squirrels destroy any bungi cord I ever put out in a few days I don't know why and they have a way of breaching any space.

So yes I kill things. I don't like it much but yup.
I hid one of those folding chairs in a sack up on the hill so I could listen to Pablo cruise and read a book while soaking up the sun, some bastard rodent found it a gobbled up some of it.