Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY NOSE IS HAVING A BREAKDOWN
I've been smelling the craziest things that aren't there.

The other day I smelled chlorine, the kinda faint whiff I'd get from the pool. I smelled cotton candy too, as well as propane and today I smelled poop. What the actual fuck is this? Where's the doctor? SALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-22-2021, 02:59 PM)Duchess Wrote: I've been smelling the craziest things that aren't there.

The other day I smelled chlorine, the kinda faint whiff I'd get from the pool. I smelled cotton candy too, as well as propane and today I smelled poop. What the actual fuck is this? Where's the doctor? SALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY.

It's the he New England Reverse Covid Variant.
I swear to God, me too. Not lying. I'm still at the resort and I keep smelling cocktail sauce and this morning when I walked to the bakery to get a cup of coffee I kept smelling dog shit so I checked the bottom of my shoes. There are no dogs here. And yesterday I was smelling a faint scent of gasoline, but I never got gas. I just brushed it off, but now that you mention it, it's quite the coincidence.
Woooooo. It's even weirder now that I see you say you've experienced too!
My clean shirt I packed smelled musty too, just had to take it off and get a different one. I do have some nasal congestion like allergies or something, so perhaps that's it.
One time my Brother had a blocked up nose and we told him to close off the other side and blow with all his might. It worked and the pencil eraser went flying across the room.I hope you don't have that though.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-22-2021, 02:59 PM)Duchess Wrote: I've been smelling the craziest things that aren't there.

(02-22-2021, 03:30 PM)sally Wrote: I swear to God, me too. Not lying. I'm still at the resort and I keep smelling cocktail sauce and this morning when I walked to the bakery to get a cup of coffee I kept smelling dog shit so I checked the bottom of my shoes. There are no dogs here. And yesterday I was smelling a faint scent of gasoline, but I never got gas. I just brushed it off, but now that you mention it, it's quite the coincidence.

It has been said that brief episodes of phantum smells or phantosmia- smelling something that isn't there, can be triggered by the onset of a migraine! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

(And thanks Ms D)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

You're welcome, Cars. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I have no symptoms of a headache, just these smells for the past few days. It wouldn't be so odd if Duchess didn't have it too.
I don't have any symptoms either. I only shouted for Sally because she's the one that has all the weird medical diagnosis info in her head. Imagine my surprise to learn she's going through the same thing! Cue the Twilight Zone music!
Tin+foil+hat+smiley Tin+foil+hat+smiley Tin+foil+hat+smiley
Anyway, be advised that states are beginning to use "viruscides" to treat the air in places that are involved in interstate commerce, and this will almost certainly be expanded. The active ingredient mostly seems to be triethylene glycol, which is used in disinfectant sprays. How does that interact with polyethylene glycol, which is found in the COVID vaccines? Will continual exposure increase the risk of anaphylaxis?

You might want to consider that Pfizer’s and Moderna’s clinical trials of it's vaccines excluded people with a history of allergies to components of the COVID-19 vaccines; Pfizer also excluded those who previously had a severe adverse reaction from any vaccine. Is that scientific fraud? The FDA doesn't think so, but what would you expect from an agency run by pharma executives?

Quick question: how many of you think you'd be safer if all viruses and bacteria were completely eradicated?
Christ on a cracker. Does every fucking thing have to be turned into a goddamn conspiracy in here. For fucks sake.
(02-23-2021, 11:13 AM)Duchess Wrote: Christ on a cracker. Does every fucking thing have to be turned into a goddamn conspiracy in here. For fucks sake.

Chill the fuck out, Doochy. There is absolutely nothing to worry about, everything is A-OK and there is NOTHING dangerous about pumping your body full of strange chemicals, nanoparticles, and whaterver-the-fuck else they feel like trying out. NOTHING AT ALL. OK? 103
We were talking about phantom smells in a funny way and here you are flying off into some kind of alternate reality where unsuspecting people are being pumped full of strange chemicals and nanoparticles. Could you be any more of a buzzkill? Probably, huh. How about you practice what you preach and chill the fuck out.
(02-23-2021, 12:41 PM)Duchess Wrote: We were talking about phantom smells in a funny way and here you are flying off into some kind of alternate reality where unsuspecting people are being pumped full of strange chemicals and nanoparticles. Could you be any more of a buzzkill? Probably, huh. How about you practice what you preach and chill the fuck out.

I've decided to ask Maggot to help you get on top of your excessive dope smoking and masturbation, because I care about you. Hope you don't mind. Blowing-kisses
Maggot is always mad at me these days. He doesn't give a shit about my pot smoking or orgasms, not even on a good day.
I'm going to smoke some weed right now and wish I could blow the smoke in your face, pain in the ass.
(02-23-2021, 12:39 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 11:13 AM)Duchess Wrote: Christ on a cracker. Does every fucking thing have to be turned into a goddamn conspiracy in here. For fucks sake.

Chill the fuck out, Doochy. There is absolutely nothing to worry about, everything is A-OK and there is NOTHING dangerous about pumping your body full of strange chemicals, nanoparticles, and whaterver-the-fuck else they feel like trying out. NOTHING AT ALL. OK?  103

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE! hah
[Image: 150180364_1031431607267225_5643512145207...=532&ssl=1]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.