Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go ahead ....waste 7 min
I laughed like the devil! 

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
28 I'd be so fucking pissed!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-22-2021, 02:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: 28 I'd be so fucking pissed!

Is it weird that I would just go towards the girl?
No, I don't think so. We read all the time about people who run towards danger, not that she was dangerous, but you know what I mean.
My favorite parts are when she would simply stand there and scream and they would all scream in response.  28

I'm so warped, it's still making me laugh today.
(04-22-2021, 02:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: 28 I'd be so fucking pissed!

What would you be pissed at?
Don't scare me. It pisses me off. I don't see the humor in it.
(04-23-2021, 05:48 PM)Duchess Wrote: Don't scare me. It pisses me off. I don't see the humor in it.

Oh,  I've been an actor in too many haunted houses for this video to scare me.
I dont see that scaring me either, I'd probably be laughing. My crazy ass redneck neighbor used to sick his Doberman pincher on me when I was a kid, now that was scary. He'd say "sick her, Turbo" and the damn dog would come rushing after me. The crazy bastard thought it was funny.
[Image: image011.png?resize=600%2C524&ssl=1]
I don't ever see the humor in being scared. I don't get what's so fuckin' amusing.
hah I'm a bit sick like that though. The look on peoples faces as they turn to run makes me double over in laughter.
I'm only speaking directly to how it relates to me being scared. I don't like to feel scared. I laugh as much as the next guy when I see others being scared. I once watched a guy put a lion's mane on his golden retriever and cut him loose in a park. I laughed until I had no air to breathe. Guys on the basketball court were climbing the fence to get away. It was hilarious.
I used to love scaring people, guess
I'm getting old.