Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The week in Woke.
Jiffy lube will now stop using "Trans" or Tranny" to describe any Transmission issues. 

Next...............
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yeah, because this is very important as there are numerous transvestites being offended everytime they go to a jiffy lube. I just read that they are trying to pass a moment of silence in our public schools. As if the teachers don't have enough to do already, they have to get the shitheads to take a moment of silence for what reason I have no goddamn idea.
(04-22-2021, 09:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: Jiffy lube will now stop using "Trans" or Tranny" to describe any Transmission issues. 

Next...............

Are you serious or is this fake news?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I heard it yesterday, it was on a news site, I'm looking around for it.
(04-22-2021, 10:35 PM)sally Wrote:  I just read that they are trying to pass a moment of silence in our public schools.

Your Senate decided it was a good idea for kids to have a moment of reflection before they start their day, others think it blurs the line between church & state. I think that's because Florida lawmakers believe the moment of reflection should be spent in prayer. One of the lawmakers said "however you use it, just be still and listen and reflect before you start a day's activity...because the world is in chaos".
I guess lawmakers have nothing fucking better to do.
They do, but they choose not to. I'm speaking to all of them, not just the ones in Florida.
Totally ready the headline wrong.  Wook is a different beast.
I'm leaning towards Wokie on this. Wokies do not mess around. In fact they will whack you upside the head before giving an answer.
White is the new black.

This is different! Postwhore

(04-23-2021, 08:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm leaning towards Wokie on this. Wokies do not mess around. In fact they will whack you upside the head before giving an answer.

Sweet,  when I misread it,  I was thinking of a wook.   A wook is a dead head transient,  who shows up to festivals in bare feet and dredz.
Well your either woke or a Wokie I'm not sure of the difference. I kinda put them all on the microwave platter and whichever one explodes first is the winner.
(06-14-2021, 07:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well your either woke or a Wokie .

Actually,  I'm mostly a wook hah hah .
(06-14-2021, 08:09 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 07:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well your either woke or a Wokie .

Actually,  I'm mostly a wook hah hah .

I should probably say that we don't care about the blm,  or the woke movement  

It's not a thing,   (unless you're a Biden fan)

We just like good music,  and a festival or 2 over the summer,  and we're good
good food, copious fornication, top shelf booze and flowers coupled with great music should make you a happy person, if not there is something wrong with you.
So I wondered what the definition of woke is. Dictionary.com defines it as "being conscience of racial discrimination in society and other forms of oppression and injustice".

Merriam-Webster defines it as "aware of and actively attentive to important facts & issues, especially issues of racial & social injustice.

There are others, but they are simply more of the same.

The whitest of the white say, "we don't care about Black Lives Matter or the woke movement. We just like good music & a festival or 2 over the summer and we're good".
It would probably be OK if it was just that but banning books, dr. Seuss, Hucklberry finn, many many others. Old television shows, tearing down statues to try and erase history, changing sports teams names and schools, digging up dead people to put them in other places. And many many more stupid things like Pepe lepue cartoons..............Its really more than is justifiable.

People are pussies and crybabies, they are truly wimps and whinners. Its really mind numbing.
(06-15-2021, 12:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: It would probably be OK if it was just that but banning books, dr. Seuss, Hucklberry finn, many many others. Old television shows, tearing down statues to try and erase history, changing sports teams names and schools, digging up dead people to put them in other places. And many many more stupid things like Pepe lepue cartoons..............Its really more than is justifiable.

People are pussies and crybabies, they are truly wimps and whinners. Its really mind numbing.

What's justifiable, not caring about racial & social injustices?