Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide
The shit list topic reminded me of this. A girl I work with was found dead in her house Tuesday, ApparentlyKathy (not her real name)shot herself. She didn't show up to work for a few days so her manager called her Mom who sent her daughter in law over to check on her. The DIL found Kathy and she had been dead for a few days. From what I hear, Kathy was a bit nutty and had even stalked a guy she worked with. She had left some threatening messages on his cell phone. Why she didn't get fired for that I don't know. But I do feel very badly that she took her own life. I didn't know her well and we didn't work in the same department but still. How desperate and alone and hopeless she must have felt to take her own life. My heart just breaks for her family.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
At least it saves the State having to pay to look after her.
Jurassic Wrote:At least it saves the State having to pay to look after her.
And you people think I'm ruthless and heartless??? ::blink::
Sinister Wrote:
Ah not anymore. Jurassic just stole your title. That was way harsh.
ramseycat Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Fuck me, if that's what it takes to be considered ruthless and heartless, I don't care for the title. Fuck THAT. And Fuck JurASSic, too.
Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Fuck me, if that's what it takes to be considered ruthless and heartless, I don't care for the title. Fuck THAT. And Fuck JurASSic, too.
You're such a fluffy, snuggle-bunny, Sin... ::bigg::
SyberBitch Wrote:You're such a fluffy, snuggle-bunny, Sin... ::bigg::
The fuck I am, but I sure am not an intentionally cruel fuck who takes pleasure out of other's misery.
Sinister Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:You're such a fluffy, snuggle-bunny, Sin... ::bigg::
The fuck I am, but I sure am not an intentionally cruel fuck who takes pleasure out of other's misery.
Nah, that was pretty jacked up.
SyberBitch Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
You're such a fluffy, snuggle-bunny, Sin... ::bigg::
I knew she was.I bet she wears pink everyday. :Angel:
ramseycat Wrote:
I knew she was.I bet she wears pink everyday. :Angel:
I wonder how long it will take for her to rebutt that !...Prolly before I can get this posted.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Suicide brings out the cold in me... Such a selfish stupid fucking act that only leaves those behind in a world of pain.

Looking at it from my cold side, I think it's nature's way of weeding the weak from the strong
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:Suicide brings out the cold in me... Such a selfish stupid fucking act that only leaves those behind in a world of pain.

Actually, Crash, I am in total agreement with you. It is the most selfish act any person can do. But not knowing every detail, we don't know what this girl was going through.

And Dutch, had I not been looking into shit at 24, I would have refuted your pink claim instantly. I own ONE item of clothing that has a pink flower smaller thanthe size of a dime on it, which is on one of my g-strings. NOTHING ELSE pink in this house. ::hmph::
My toes are pink. Well, actually more of a saucy fire-engine, glittery red. I had to paint my nails for the performance yesterday, which is something I NEVER do. WTF is the point? Shit chips off by the next day.
Speaking of pink, where the fuck is Frank?
Sinister Wrote:NOTHING ELSE pink in this house. ::hmph::

Bullshit.....

Go squat over a mirror, dumbass
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:NOTHING ELSE pink in this house. ::hmph::

Bullshit.....

Go squat over a mirror, dumbass
$5 says her meat curtains look like slabs of liver.
I'll double that to never know
Sinister Wrote:
And Dutch, had I not been looking into shit at 24, I would have refuted your pink claim instantly.
It wasn't me that said it ~ I know better......I said you would be quick to rebutt it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
suicide is an easy out for weak people in my opinion.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:$5 says her meat curtains look like slabs of liver.
Have you ever had a kid?? Jeeeebus, your twat turns PURPLE after that shit. Scared the hell out of me the first time I was brave enough to grab a mirror and check my stitches. It fades back to pink, but takes a while. ::scared::

Speaking of liver, I need to go get some food. ::lmao::