Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AFGHANISTAN
Do y'all want to argue about the withdrawal? I suppose it's possible that we all agree with it, but I'd be very surprised to discover we are all on the same page about anything at all.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
China wants to be the new globo-cop, let them take care of it.
(08-13-2021, 05:17 PM)rothschild Wrote: China wants to be the new globo-cop, let them take care of it.

I agree. that place has been a hotbed of insecurity for years. I think they just wanna be ruled by anyone at this point. There is no rule or rhyme there. They just don't want to stand up to creating a country. Its sad in a way but they will be over run. The Russians were there, we were there it seams that they just dont give a fuck who rules them...................I say fuck-em live the easy life of oppression no one there has a backbone and there is no attempt at creating a true country. They have plenty of resources but I think Kabul will fall soon. No matter whats said. At that point the Taliban will have a country, What they do with it is questionable. I really don't think they have a grasp on countries collaberating. It seems they are just running with the devil.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
they look at our fucked up shit and say no fucking way do we want that.
(08-13-2021, 08:41 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 05:17 PM)rothschild Wrote: China wants to be the new globo-cop, let them take care of it.

I agree. that place has been a hotbed of insecurity for years. I think they just wanna be ruled by anyone at this point. There is no rule or rhyme there. They just don't want to stand up to creating a country. Its sad in a way but they will be over run. The Russians were there, we were there it seams that they just dont give a fuck who rules them...................I say fuck-em live the easy life of oppression no one there has a backbone and there is no attempt at creating a true country. They have plenty of resources but I think Kabul will fall soon. No matter whats said. At that point the Taliban will have a country, What they do with it is questionable. I really don't think they have a grasp on countries collaberating. It seems they are just running with the devil.

No government in it's history has been able to project power outside of Kabul, because the geography makes it impossible. The people of that region are hardy as fuck, and we made the big mistake of giving them Stingers. Sure, those poppy fields are valuable up the wazoo, but the costs associated with maintaining control of them far outweigh it, and that's why empires are a losing proposition in the long-term. The people back home get sick of paying for shit that provides no benefit to them.
It would not be good to be there now, those fuckheads are brutal and will kill, men, Woman and children in the most brutal way to display a point that they will not be fucked with. A horrible franchise that should be stamped out. I really feel bad for the people there. They are facing Armageddon.

I don't know what to say. After seeing how they brutally operate I want to kill every last Taliban idiot.
Too may American soldiers have already been killed there (around 7000+)

Lets stay the hell out!! It's time for America to start TMAOB!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-14-2021, 04:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: It would not be good to be there now, those fuckheads are brutal and will kill, men, Woman and children in the most brutal way to display a point that they will not be fucked with. A horrible franchise that should be stamped out. I really feel bad for the people there. They are facing Armageddon.

I don't know what to say. After seeing how they brutally operate I want to kill every last Taliban idiot.

You can thank our old pal, Pakistan, for them. They've been fucking with Afghanistan for a good long time. But to be honest, this is what our world looks like without the sugar coating. We're not near as civilized as we like to think we are -- and that goes double for our feckless "leaders".
We need to send some warthogs to decimate the columns of stinky jihadist descending on Kabul.
It's being reported early this morning that Afghan president Ghani intends to resign within hours and relinquish power. An interim government led by the Taliban is formed. President Ghani is giving up without a fight, not even a tiny semblance of one. Whatta fricken waste of life, money & time.
Go show him how it's done, Duchess! Postwhore
I'd be dead within hours.
Minutes.
I want our troops out but the situation over there is sad and going to get ugly fast.

What was Trump's plan that would have worked any differently? Would it involve war against the taliban? Were the threats legit? I don't see how it would have worked differently to achieve the same goals.
The Capitol will be over run by the end of the week and the Taliban will be dragging the President by his feet through the city.
(08-15-2021, 08:31 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'd be dead within hours.

I can think of other causes I'd rather die for.
How long do you think they would put up with my mouth? Ten minutes?    Sarcastic
So this afternoon I'm seeing a few gorgeous, dark skinned women speaking a language I don't understand without an interpreter say we are to blame for what they all are about to go through with the Taliban after Americans and their allies leave. I kinda resent that. 
(08-15-2021, 09:44 AM)Maggot Wrote: The Capitol will be over run by the end of the week and the Taliban will be dragging the President by his feet through the city.

It's probably just going to be a peaceful protest or your normal every day Capitol tour. Just like January 6th
 Nothing to see here. Move along. hah
What spmeone explained to me is that Trump was still going to keep some military presence at an air base and that is the difference between his plan and Bidens plan.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=613DC31E

History repeating itself; will the imbeciles ever learn?