Hey rothschild…
Here we are a couple more weeks closer to your due date. Two billion people dead, globally, from simply being vaccinated. The trigger still hasn’t been pulled…

This could be fun, and something that keeps me in Mock for a few more years…haha

I hope you’ve got a few more aliases to com back from, and a solid VPN

You’re as tough as custard, cunt, and twice as yellow… haha
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
A dedicated thread for little ol' me? What's next, a website? Postwhore

I see you being here for a lot longer than 2 years, m8. With permanent lockdowns, where else are you going to go? hah
Oh no, it’s not for you, lichspittle, but I can see how your mind got you there. It’s very much an indulgence for me. Three years of pleasure watching your bullshit and madness unravel. 2 billion people…tick tock!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(08-27-2021, 12:14 PM)crash Wrote: Oh no, it’s not for you, lichspittle, but I can see how your mind got you there. It’s very much an indulgence for me. Three years of pleasure watching your bullshit and madness unravel. 2 billion people…tick tock!

It's about half as crazy as you thinking your government wants you to have freedom. hah
[Image: 8BNhG5o]

Tick, Tock…motherfucker… hah
(08-30-2021, 09:42 AM)crash Wrote: [Image: 8BNhG5o]

Tick, Tock…motherfucker… hah

Try a little harder, lipschitz.  hah
I don’t have to, you made it so eeeeeeeasy
If I had a Tyvek suit, gloves, a respirator with 2 filters some disinfectant and a card that said I was vaccinated I could buy an ice cream as long as my dog wasn't next to me I would be able to roam Australia and New Zealand. Without getting arrested? Would a bow tie or umbrella make a difference?  hah Just asking for a ............umm .......IDK know, Just asking.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-30-2021, 04:59 PM)crash Wrote: I don’t have to, you made it so eeeeeeeasy

If I'm right, you'll be off to the great beyond; If I'm wrong, I get to keep ruffling your feathers. If that isn't win-win, I don't know what is! hah
*when you’re wrong, you’re confirmed as a tinfoil hat wearing fuckwit, and we all get to laugh at you a bit more.

There have been far better people here than you that have tried to ruffle my feathers. Only one succeeded. Not in the way that you think either haha. I miss her.
Who was she?
(08-25-2021, 07:03 AM)crash Wrote: Here we are a couple more weeks closer to your due date. Two billion people dead, globally, from simply being vaccinated. The trigger still hasn’t been pulled…

This could be fun, and something that keeps me in Mock for a few more years…haha

I hope you’ve got a few more aliases to com back from, and a solid VPN

You’re as tough as custard, cunt, and twice as yellow… haha

Is Roth preggers?  How did I miss this? Also,   wtf does anyone care how many people are dead from a virus?  

Apparently,  you haven't figured out that we are all finite!  

I thought you were smarter than that  hah
The leading cause of death is birth.
(08-31-2021, 01:52 PM)BigMark Wrote: The leading cause of death is birth.
It , really.
(08-31-2021, 12:11 PM)BigMark Wrote: Who was she?

She’s not a was, she’s still very much an is… she’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but…yeah
Rothschild is pregnant? Little tough cookie she is.
Heh…about as close as that cunt will ever be to being pregnant, or even female, will be carrying on like the little bitch he is. His due date of 2 billion people being dead is still rolling on without any momentum. Tick Tock, motherfucker…
(09-01-2021, 12:06 PM)crash Wrote: Heh…about as close as that cunt will ever be to being pregnant, or even female, will be carrying on like the little bitch he is. His due date of 2 billion people being dead is still rolling on without any momentum. Tick Tock, motherfucker…

How's that vaccine "freedom" coming along, crash?  hah  hah  hah

Remember, DON'T TALK TO YOUR NEIGHBORS. EVERYONE OUTSIDE YOUR HOME IS AN ENEMY!!! [Image: m-laugh.gif]

PS, when can I expect my next warning, tough guy?  17
It’s going great, thanks. The general proletariat are being kept away from the rest of us. It’s bliss. If your magical 2 billion number ever does come to fruition (and trust me, I think there’s more chance of Elvis riding a unicorn through Times Square on the 29th of feb, drinking from the holy grail), I hope it takes them out first.

I’ve been able to carry on working as normal. Business likes me. I’m essential. I’m going to Tasmania next week. It’ll be great without all the tourists.
I think 2 billion is likely regardless. This is more than likely something from a lab and fixing it around the world with both vaccine and natural immunity is going to be hard. I hope I'm wrong and it just dies out. I'm scared kind of.