Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEGAL MARIJUANA
Good idea or bad?

Is it legal in your state?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-23-2022, 12:10 PM)Duchess Wrote: Good idea or bad?

Good idea and yes.
The only thing legal here is medical weed, but they have decriminalized it. I want them to go further and legalize it. It's been a long road and lawmakers who oppose it have come up with every excuse you can imagine. They are fine with alcohol, but weed is the devil.

I've never seen people high on pot say and do the kinds of things those drunk on alcohol say and do. Not ever and I view alcohol as being waaaay worse.
Hey Clangy, I just read that NY is poised to become the nations weed capital and that millions of people in neighboring states will be within an easy drive for purchasing legal weed. How 'bout that shit. Hallelujah.
(02-28-2022, 07:18 AM)Duchess Wrote: Hey Clangy, I just read that NY is poised to become the nations weed capital and that millions of people in neighboring states will be within an easy drive for purchasing legal weed. How 'bout that shit. Hallelujah.

Smiley-rolling-joint 89

I think New Hampshire is the only state in New England that has not legalized recreational marijuana yet.  

I think it's a good idea,  #1 I've been smoking it for 40 years now,   #2 every person who smokes in NH,  goes to another state to buy it, including me.   Just imagine how all the states benefit from alcohol sales,   they could benefit from weed in the same way
Some people are really heavy into weed they remind me of a blond California surfer dude, Their short term memory is shot. To much is not good.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-28-2022, 11:18 AM)cannongal Wrote:

I think New Hampshire is the only state in New England that has not legalized recreational marijuana yet.  

I think it's a good idea,  #1 I've been smoking it for 40 years now,   #2 every person who smokes in NH,  goes to another state to buy it, including me.   Just imagine how all the states benefit from alcohol sales,   they could benefit from weed in the same way

There is a bill in the house now to sell it at liquor stores, I think that's a great idea.
(02-28-2022, 11:20 AM)Maggot Wrote: There is a bill in the house now to sell it at liquor stores, I think that's a great idea.

Yes, I know,   it won't pass as long as Greg is Governor.   He has shot 2 similar bills down twice now.    He'd rather be drunk.   I hate him.
You mean John. He's still better than mass, maine, or Vermont
(02-28-2022, 11:38 AM)Maggot Wrote: You mean John. He's still better than mass, maine, or Vermont

No, I mean Chris!  Greg is my husband's boss.    He was on my mind,  because Chris just banned the sale of Russian Vodka,  and now I don't know what to buy him for the annual company cookouts ?‍♀️
(02-28-2022, 11:18 AM)cannongal Wrote: every person who smokes in NH,  goes to another state to buy it, including me.  

Do you ever have any concerns doing that? For example, do the cops ever wait & watch for people to take it across state lines? I ask because a state near me recently legalized rec weed and another one is in the process of trying to do the same. In my state it has only been decriminalized.
It is legal here. I think it should just be legal everywhere.

What annoys me is when I can smell it in my place. I'd smoke if I could, but its best if I stay away from it. I have no judgements of those that smoke-just maybe to have consideration when in public places.

(04-24-2022, 01:40 PM)MirahM Wrote: have consideration when in public places.

I don't think I could get high in a public setting. No, no I couldn't. Someone might see me.  hah I'm serious.

I don't get high and drive, I rarely even get high away from home.
And the stoners shall inherit the dearth...
(04-24-2022, 03:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-24-2022, 01:40 PM)MirahM Wrote: have consideration when in public places.

I don't think I could get high in a public setting. No, no I couldn't. Someone might see me.  hah I'm serious.

I don't get high and drive, I rarely even get high away from home.

I drove high yesterday and nothing bad happened to me. Was just a little sleepy with a case of the munchies. Which having a late lunch at a Chinese/American all you can eat buffet solved.
(04-24-2022, 04:43 PM)rothschild Wrote: And the stoners shall inherit the dearth...

Damn straight.   Smiley-rolling-joint
It's the same price legal or not and I don't get put on some list someplace.
The other day someone told me about weed out of Colorado that is going for $500 an ounce. Shiiiiiit.
The legal, rec weed bill has passed both the House & Senate in my state and is being sent to the Governor to sign. I want to feel hopeful, but I'm not there yet. 

Do you think Governors pay attention to the profit being made in other states that allow rec weed? I ask because nearby states allow it and they are making a shit ton of money for a variety of things in those states.