Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I miss Mirah
That lil vixen...........This song reminds me of her whenever I hear it.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Hopefully she is just out looking for a stray cat to rescue! hah She'll return when found. 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I always think of her as this sweet little elf that lives in the forest.   hah  Not kidding at all.

I used to contact people who absence was felt and then I got it into my head that it was overbearing & probably kinda creepy, so I haven't done so in a long time.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Mirah will be back,  just like roo/lumpy, hotd, myself,  and so many others will be back.  Mock is a force to be reckoned with,  which is why I offered to buy it a few years ago.    Yeah,  do go ahead and laugh,  but this forum has taught me a lot,  and it needs to be preserved.   As Lady Cop says,  the interwebs is immortal  hah
I was recently paying some of Mock's bills and I noticed that mockforums.net is worth a little more than $300, but I also own mockforums.com and she's worth more than 1K. Made me laugh. 
She's gone to her happy place...

(02-28-2022, 12:14 PM)cannongal Wrote:   Mock is a force to be reckoned with,  which is why I offered to buy it a few years ago.    

Every time I scroll past this I am so surprised you would think I'd sell Mock to you or anyone else.
(04-08-2022, 05:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-28-2022, 12:14 PM)cannongal Wrote:   Mock is a force to be reckoned with,  which is why I offered to buy it a few years ago.    

Every time I scroll past this I am so surprised you would think I'd sell Mock to you or anyone else.

Ya, I get that.    I offered during s time when you said Mock was dying,  and you didn't want to keep it up anymore.    Silly me for enjoying the forum, and not wanting to see it disappear.
Meep, double post
(04-08-2022, 11:03 AM)cannongal Wrote:   Silly me for enjoying the forum, and not wanting to see it disappear.

Why the sarcasm, CG? I want you to enjoy Mock, I want you to care if she lives or dies. We wouldn't be able to have Mock without all of you investing time here. 
(04-08-2022, 05:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

(04-08-2022, 11:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 11:03 AM)cannongal Wrote:   Silly me for enjoying the forum, and not wanting to see it disappear.

Why the sarcasm, CG? I want you to enjoy Mock, I want you to care if she lives or dies. We wouldn't be able to have Mock without all of you investing time here. 

hah
Anthropomorphism is a good indication of mental deficiency. hah
(02-26-2022, 08:58 PM)Carsman Wrote: Hopefully she is just out looking for a stray cat to rescue! hah She'll return when found. 

I am about to "rescue" my neighbor's cat. She lets it wander outside, where the coyote and owl can get it. It was meowing at my window last night. Ugh.

catnapper
(04-09-2022, 12:00 AM)MirahM Wrote: I am about to "rescue" my neighbor's cat. She lets it wander outside, where the coyote and owl can get it. It was meowing at my window last night. Ugh.

Doooooo iiiiiiiittttttt! I won't presume to really know you, but I know enough to say that if you don't, and something happens to that kitty you will never forgive yourself.
I didn't do it. : (
I got as far as grabbing the litter box from the storage and when I walked into my place I realized that it isn't "cat-proofed" anymore. I have no idea if that cat will jump onto shelves and break stuff.

BUT I'm working on it! I am sure my neighbor wants to get rid of the cat.

(04-09-2022, 12:00 AM)MirahM Wrote:
(02-26-2022, 08:58 PM)Carsman Wrote: Hopefully she is just out looking for a stray cat to rescue! hah She'll return when found. 

I am about to "rescue" my neighbor's cat. She lets it wander outside, where the coyote and owl can get it. It was meowing at my window last night. Ugh.

Sounds sort of like the feral cat situation my brother Ed has. His neighbor doesn't properly feed and care for their cat so Ed feeds it and set up a cat bed with blankets on the porch so the cat didn't freeze this winter. I've thought about cat napping the cat. It's sad. The other neighborhood feral cats bully this cat and scratched up his back and ear pretty good.
It is sad. Poor thing  :(

Ed did a good thing. He cared.
I’m our old neighborhood there was a seemingly stray kitty that I fed for a few weeks (wasn’t too worried about it getting hit or eaten by anything there). It showed up one day with a big abscess on its cheek so I took it to the vet, had it drained and stitched up. I was keeping it inside for a few days while it healed and found out a neighbor was looking for their cat. THAT cat. I kept it in one more night and let it out the next day (still all stitched up).
I always wondered what they thought when their kitty arrived home.
Commando Cunt Queen
You kinda want to give them the vet bill then.

That was nice of you to take care of the kitty!