Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I learned something new today.
The term is "shirt cocking" when a person puts on a shirt, some tube socks, sneakers and goes jogging. Leaving the middle exposed.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
hah  

I really miss the simplicity of years past.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-08-2022, 09:51 AM)Maggot Wrote: The term is "shirt cocking" when a person puts on a shirt, some tube socks, sneakers and goes jogging. Leaving the middle exposed.

I actually think he is sexy in a funny sort of way which is what they were aiming for. I saw an interview with him somewhere and he was very down to earth.
(03-08-2022, 05:25 PM)sally Wrote: I actually think he is sexy in a funny sort of way which is what they were aiming for. I saw an interview with him somewhere and he was very down to earth.

Would you like to do a turn on the catwalk? hah
Clang pretends to shake his little tush on the catwalk every night. Probably better than pretending to be that guy from silence of the lambs.
(03-08-2022, 08:22 PM)sally Wrote: Clang pretends to shake his little tush on the catwalk every night. Probably better than pretending to be that guy from silence of the lambs.

Stop putting cameras in my walk in closet, sally! Furious
Yeah Right Said Fred isn't bad looking.

Also, I totally mis-read Magot's first post this morning-I was like "A tube sock on your cock?" " What middle part is exposed? The ass?"

Also

I hate sucking cock when he leaves his shirt on. Take it off you fucker! I want to see your hairy chest! Or smooth, whatever it is.
I think it's very sexy when a guy jumps out of bed and grabs his gun. He then proceeds to put on his shirt with no time to button up because serious shit is about to go down.
This my rifle this is my gun one is for fighting one is for fun!
A few weeks ago,  I learned that the term "boof" means to shove something up your ass.
Why do you have to shove, don't be an animal. Coerce and slide it.
Good advice.
Proof positive that threads have a mind of their own.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Boof, Boof!
hah
hah  I just read this thread again. Am I the only one who thinks we are a bunch of funny fuckers?
(08-13-2023, 11:48 AM)Duchess Wrote: hah  I just read this thread again. Am I the only one who thinks we are a bunch of funny fuckers?

For fucks sake, I'm a fat funny fucker.
(03-08-2022, 11:59 PM)MirahM Wrote: Also, I totally mis-read Magot's first post this morning-I was like "A tube sock on your cock?" " What middle part is exposed? The ass?"

I read it the same way the 2nd time.

We are a bunch of funny fuckers.

Did we ever find out about Maggot's health, definitively? Last time I was here his boy had come around or something, to tell Mock that his dad was ailing...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.