Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EASTER SUNDAY
Time has gotten away from me and I now realize Easter is next weekend. I started to think about past Easter Sunday's, particularly the ones from my childhood and Easter now is nothing like it was then. I don't get dressed up and go to Mass, nor is there a big holiday dinner with all my cousins. Do you do anything like that?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I used to have big family get togethers, but everyone has either moved to another state or died which is pretty depressing. So now it's just us and the kids and my friend might stop by.
Today is Palm Sunday otherwise known as the eternal reminder the mob is fickle. And the majority, even of your own people, can be wrong. Stay rooted in what's principled, not what's popular. It doesn't take long for the crowd to go from "Hosannah" to "give us Barabbas!"
Like your mob, the IRA. Can i have an apology for your bog dwellers that tried to bomb that genius, the god like Maggie Thatcher? Thank you in advance.
I am going to the local church for services tomorrow and a meal after. I usually spend it w/ family since it also falls around the same time as my moms birthday.

No Church for me. I'm just going to the community Easter meal at the City Mission with my brother at 1pm.
The Flower Festival, One Kilometer long!
[Image: FtQndntWcAA02bf?format=jpg&name=medium]
Shamefull.
I personally would rather eat deviled eggs than go to church with a bunch of pedophiles and perverts on Easter Sunday. Or any Sunday for that matter.
(04-09-2023, 07:02 AM)Piglet Wrote: Shamefull.

Have you seen the price of eggs, in the US?

Forget about gold, frankincense and myrrh.

Bring me a dozen of extra large!
I would bring you jumbos.   116
In her shorts.
(04-05-2023, 07:02 AM)Piglet Wrote: Like your mob, the IRA. Can i have an apology for your bog dwellers that tried to bomb that genius, the god like Maggie Thatcher? Thank you in advance.

Thatcher was Jimmy Savile's cheerleader.
That was not her real name, she got that from the girls locker room.
(04-09-2023, 11:12 AM)Duchess Wrote: I would bring you jumbos.   116

And I would lovingly treasure your gifts!
I made cabbage rolls in the crockpot for Jesus and only used one egg.
I had some good food. The church is one of those places I think where they talk in tongues and everyone prays outloud and stands w/ thier hands in the air. This Lutheran was uncomfortable, but also I didn't care.

Wait, which thread should I post this video in????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj6E2_3nraQ

Oh..my..gawd! Ahahahahaha! Some people were talking about it, but I hadn't seen it all until now.