Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Easter!
He has risen.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Happy Easter.

https://youtu.be/2vHedm6ycsY
My 8 year old neighbor spent the night and I got him an Easter Basket and all he did is bitch about it. I don't like jelly beans, I dont like that kind of chocolate... bitch, give me my fucking Easter basket back then, you ungrateful shit.
(04-17-2022, 05:13 PM)sally Wrote: My 8 year old neighbor spent the night and I got him an Easter Basket and all he did is bitch about it.  I don't like jelly beans, I dont like that kind of chocolate... bitch, give me my fucking Easter basket back then, you ungrateful shit.

Do you have gators prowling about? An 8 year old would make a nice snack for a gator.
All Jelly beans are not the same. Some are better than others.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-17-2022, 08:28 PM)True, Maggot Wrote: All Jelly beans are not the same. Some are better than others.

True, Brock’s is pretty good!   hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Things seem bad until you end up as gator feces. It tends to give you some much needed perspective.
(04-17-2022, 05:13 PM)sally Wrote: My 8 year old neighbor spent the night and I got him an Easter Basket and all he did is bitch about it.  I don't like jelly beans, I dont like that kind of chocolate... bitch, give me my fucking Easter basket back then, you ungrateful shit.

Is there a downtown area where any homeless people hang out? Bring her there and she can give them her candy then.