Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING NEWS
It has just been reported on the news that ”Justices”have come up with a draft to overturn Roe Vs Wade!
Absurd !  Leave it the Fuck alone!!!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Yeah, it is pretty upseting.

I did read that there are flaws in that ruling, my question is-would they try to overturn Roe v Wade to create something similar but better?
That is my ignorant hope, but I know better since I know which justices backed it.

Texas law was bad enough-arresting women? Ridiculous!

Next will be birth control.

This answers some of my questions

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/leaked-...022-05-03/

(05-03-2022, 02:22 AM)MirahM Wrote: Yeah, it is pretty upseting.

I did read that there are flaws in that ruling, my question is-would they try to overturn Roe v Wade to create something similar but better?
That is my ignorant hope, but I know better since I know which justices backed it.

Texas law was bad enough-arresting women? Ridiculous!

Next will be birth control.

Relax, this means nothing. Roberts is just floating a trial balloon to test the water.

Even if it is true and they strike down Roe v Wade, the only thing that happens is the bogus "Constitutional" right is gone. The decision then reverts back to the states as it was pre-Roe. States will decide; that is all. Plenty of states will allow murdering unborn children; don't get your panties in a bunch.
I can see mandatory contraception in the future.
(05-03-2022, 02:53 AM)pyropappy Wrote:  the bogus "Constitutional" right 

In 1973 the Supreme Court recognized that the right to an abortion is a fundamental liberty protected by the 14th amendment of our Constitution. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean it's bogus. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-03-2022, 12:35 AM)Carsman Wrote: It has just been reported on the news that ”Justices”have come up with a draft to overturn Roe Vs Wade!

It really could not have come at a better time with the mid-terms only months away.
I'd like to add that all the justices sitting on this court were asked about Roe V Wade during their confirmation hearings and every one of them said they viewed it as being "settled law".
i know its just a balloon but every time states get their rights back it's a good thing. Just like any tax repeal is always a good thing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
This will affect poor women in red states.

It's always just so amazing that anyone would think they have a right over a woman's body. Can you imagine the men crying the blues over having their cock legislated. Shiiiit. The hills would be alive with the sound of men wailing. Muh rights, muh rights. 
(05-03-2022, 08:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:

In 1973 the Supreme Court recognized that the right to an abortion is a fundamental liberty protected by the 14th amendment of our Constitution. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean it's bogus. 

The Burger Court invented that "right". In fact, the exact opposite is the law of this land - you have the right to life. Your "choice" stops when another life is involved. BTW, this means nothing. The decision just lets the states to decide. Plenty of states will choose to allow babies to be murdered. 

The reason the libs are going apoplectic, this will set precedent for other bad decisions to be overturned. Kiss the liberal reading of the commerce clause goodbye. When written the word "commerce" meant shipping; now, we can overturn all the unconstitutional regulations coming from OSHA, EPA, CDC just to name a few.

Then we get rid of the "good and plenty" clause, good-bye federal subsidies.

Lastly the myth of "separation between church and state". You have the right to your religious belief; you have the right to not believe; you do not have to right to be free of religion.

I have been warning you this was coming.
* non viable fetus, stop the hyperbole and your message won't be so easily dismissed.
(05-03-2022, 11:54 AM)BigMark Wrote: * non viable fetus, stop the hyperbole and your message won't be so easily dismissed.

my message is the truth, dismiss it at your peril. change is coming, and there is nothing going to stop it. the vast majority are opposed to the tyranny exercised by the federal government. folks are fed up, and they are taking a stand.
(05-03-2022, 08:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That's pretty weak considering the 14th makes no reference to abortion, and the summary of that decision stipulates that if it was later determined that a fetus is a human being, it is null and void.
A significant portion of the population is playing video games and doesn't care about anything except ramen noodles and red bull.
(05-03-2022, 01:09 PM)BigMark Wrote: A significant portion of the population is playing video games and doesn't care about anything except ramen noodles and red bull.

That's why we have a gov't that loves telling people how to live their lives.
And doing cheeto fart star spangled banner tik tok videos.
(05-03-2022, 01:38 PM)BigMark Wrote: And doing cheeto fart star spangled banner tik tok videos.

Remember Faces of Meth? Now we have faces of tik tok.

Good luck in Portugal! hah
Got back yesterday, LOVED IT.
(05-03-2022, 08:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-03-2022, 12:35 AM)Carsman Wrote: It has just been reported on the news that ”Justices”have come up with a draft to overturn Roe Vs Wade!

It really could not have come at a better time with the mid-terms only months away.

LOL  sure,  It's just another try at getting eyes off everything else. Done by design. It won't work.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.