I will never have sex
With another male

Neither will I, do you feel special?
Nope

I am just mad today and don't want to see any dicks
for a while

Chill, have a half bottle of red, and a half bottle of white! 
You'll feel better.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-24-2022, 09:30 PM)MirahM Wrote: I am just mad today and don't want to see any dicks
for a while

Who wants to see a hairy dick and balls? Nobody unless they're homosexual. Dicks and balls are really gross, men who own them even agree.
They all look like naked mole rats, minus the front teeth.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-25-2022, 12:47 AM)sally Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 09:30 PM)MirahM Wrote: I am just mad today and don't want to see any dicks
for a while

Who wants to see a hairy dick and balls? Nobody unless they're homosexual. Dicks and balls are really gross, men who own them even agree.
Not me. That's why I Nair down there.
10 years ago my Father in law said to be careful because the white American male will be attacked in the future and I laughed. I guess he was right.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Oh yeah, I will never have sex with a male either.
Don't you dare play a victim. 

I'm seeing men across the country stand up for women today. Why can't you bring yourself to do that for your wife & daughters?

This is not about just abortion. I just inadvertently saw a dead baby. I did not mean to and had I known it was coming I would have went in the opposite direction. A husband/father asked why do they think that because his wife was unable to carry their baby to term without dying herself she should have to die with their baby. He went on to say that he was the one who made the choice to end her pregnancy because his wife was incoherent from blood loss. Their daughter was delivered dead and there were pix of him & wife sadly holding their extremely small baby. The highest court in the land has said that mother has to die with her child. It's barbaric.
I believe that states need to get away from the fed and that the fed needs to get out of states thats all abortion is a touchy subject that they have danced around for years and was not written very well to start out with. I can stand up for women and because i believe that the justices were in the right in this ruling I can only believe that states will have more freedom to makes their own decisions. Because I am not jumping on the hate train does not mean that I don't back women.

This is what the Dems get wrong every day. Ruth Bader said the same thing.
It's insane to me that they did this. Why in the world in such a decisive and stressful time would we do more to make people bonkers?
...because they could. It's just that simple.

Every one of those Conservative justices put their hand on the bible and lied. They ALL said Roe V Wade was settled law. They would not have gotten confirmed without that. I just can't get past that.
I've always been for smaller government so I can't say that I'm upset about allowing states to make their own decisions regarding abortion.
(06-24-2022, 08:54 PM)MirahM Wrote: With another male

liar
(06-25-2022, 04:28 PM)sally Wrote: I've always been for smaller government so I can't say that I'm upset about allowing states to make their own decisions regarding abortion.

Actually, in reality, the government and or states should not be involved in making decisions on what 
Women decide to do with/to their  own bodies. 
The End!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Biggus. Dickus.