WANTS & NEEDS
What do you want?

What do you need?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Right now, I want to be able to walk “without” a walker!

Right now, I “need” to walk without a walker! 

(Very depressing)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-31-2022, 06:13 PM)Carsman Wrote: (Very depressing)

Awww Cars.   72  I understand your impatience, but there are positive things in your recovery. You're home, you're mobile, your therapy is moving in the right direction. It's just going to require some patience on your part. You'll get there, you're doing great!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-31-2022, 07:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-31-2022, 06:13 PM)Carsman Wrote: (Very depressing)

Awww Cars.   72  I understand your impatience, but there are positive things in your recovery. You're home, you're mobile, your therapy is moving in the right direction. It's just going to require some patience on your part. You'll get there, you're doing great!

Thanks, you’re right, but some days it’s like one step forward and then it seems two steps backward!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I wish I had different words to say other than I hope you are feeling better soon, or walking w/out a walker soon. Is there any place nearby you that does aqua therapy?

My wants and needs are too long to list right now. Most of my needs are being taken care of-tho I really need and want a year round job w/ benefits. So there is that....it is at the top of the list. My last winter plan will not do for this winter so I need to figure that out.

(07-31-2022, 04:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: What do you want?

What do you need?

Already discussed at length in my thread re my gallbladder.
wine, food, bathroom, bed.
Luxury...

King bed
Full size refrigerator
Very large shower
Sex Swing
Just sold my house and car. airbnb's for now until me make it to Portugal and or albania. I have been very depressed leaving my friends and fantastic lifestyle, basically giving away all my possessions...
(08-02-2022, 05:19 AM)BigMark Wrote: Just sold my house and car. airbnb's for now until me make it to Portugal and or albania. I have been very depressed leaving my friends and fantastic lifestyle, basically giving away all my possessions...

You must have a real good reason for leaving. Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for in Portugal.
(07-31-2022, 06:13 PM)Carsman Wrote: Right now, I want to be able to walk “without” a walker!

Right now, I “need” to walk without a walker! 

(Very depressing)

As we get older we heal slower. Be patient and take it easy.
(08-02-2022, 05:19 AM)BigMark Wrote: Just sold my house and car. airbnb's for now until me make it to Portugal and or albania. I have been very depressed leaving my friends and fantastic lifestyle, basically giving away all my possessions...

That's very ballsey of you but you may be able to finally shake that hairy naked fat guy that's been stalking you all these years. You got rid of all your stuff fast!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Did not think it was possible even a week away.
How long had y'all thought about this before it happened? It seems so sudden.

Maybe 6 months? House sold in a week...
Portugal or Albania?   That's like 2 different sides of the continent.   Do you have citizenship? If not,  don't bring weed!
3:20 PM –
10:50 PM
LufthansaTap Air Portugal
6 hr 30 min
FAO–TIA
1 stop
1 hr 25 min FRA
218 kg CO2
-11% emissions
$468
round trip