Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey cannongal, here's a photo of me to mock
Sorry, not my tits but my 64 year old face sans makeup. It's from a skin analysis app, you might want to give it a try.

Have a blast, creeper.

[Image: krVi3Rz.jpg]
That ol gray bush ain't what it used to be.
I wasn't even brave enough to try this app yet!

(10-24-2022, 07:13 PM)Rootilda2 Wrote: Sorry, not my tits but my 64 year old face sans makeup. It's from a skin analysis app, you might want to give it a try.

Have a blast, creeper.

Wowza! You look hot.....

For a turtle. Mitch McConnell would take one look at you and cream his shorts.
Alrighty then!
If i was going to do a new Paranormal film, your in.  With Changs ill fitting wigs, a new film would make millions.   Apart from the horror, we could add adding disgust and heaving to the mix, by filming an elongated 10 minute scene of Rootilda and Chang knocking a round off.

Knocking a round off is a Brummie way of referring to sex, coarse, near the knuckle, but funny.    Chang at the beginning of the scene could say to Rootilda, with the bed clothes  a foot  tall,  "  I bet you think thats my leg".

Even the script would be high class.   Keeping the lines  on Rootildas face would be good.  Chang, trying to bend his back, would say, "look, even a foot long and i cant reach".

I hope your not sensitive chang and Rotilda.
(10-25-2022, 06:16 AM)Piglet Wrote: If i was going to do a new Paranormal film, your in.  With Changs ill fitting wigs, a new film would make millions.   Apart from the horror, we could add adding disgust and heaving to the mix, by filming an elongated 10 minute scene of Rootilda and Chang knocking a round off.

Knocking a round off is a Brummie way of referring to sex, coarse, near the knuckle, but funny.    Chang at the beginning of the scene could say to Rootilda, with the bed clothes  a foot  tall,  "  I bet you think thats my leg".

Even the script would be high class.   Keeping the lines  on Rootildas face would be good.  Chang, trying to bend his back, would say, "look, even a foot long and i cant reach".

I hope your not sensitive chang and Rotilda.
Just sensitive down below. Red and raw haw haw!
less potion, more lotion.
(10-24-2022, 07:13 PM)Rootilda2 Wrote: Sorry, not my tits but my 64 year old face sans makeup. It's from a skin analysis app, you might want to give it a try.

Have a blast, creeper.

All this tells me,  is that you don't take proper care of yourself.    Have you bathed recently?
(10-24-2022, 07:56 PM)MirahM Wrote: I wasn't even brave enough to try this app yet!

I don't think it's meant to be used for your bush.
(10-24-2022, 07:56 PM)MirahM Wrote: I wasn't even brave enough to try this app yet!

I'll never be brave enough to try it. I've spent too much time tanning. I don't think I look too bad, but that app will probably say differently and I just don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss in some cases.  Dramaqueen
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-25-2022, 11:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'll never be brave enough to try it. I've spent too much time tanning. I don't think I look too bad, but that app will probably say differently and I just don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss in some cases.  Dramaqueen

Why would either of you try this app?  It's a fucking scam to get personal information about you.    I'm sorry that neither one of you understand that roo is mentally incompetent.   I had thought that both of you had brain cells to rub together.   I guess I was wrong.   You all think that those trends are original,  when its just scammers coming up with another way to get your personal information  hah
What personal information? A throw away email address and my old lady face? C'mon!
(10-25-2022, 12:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: What personal information? A throw away email address and my old lady face? C'mon!

Hey, I didn't say that YOU were dumb enough to use your pi hah  not so sure about your friend,  tho
I play all of those facebook games too. I am constantly giving out my social and birth date, soooo much information to give just to have some fun.

(10-25-2022, 12:50 PM)MirahM Wrote:  I am constantly giving out my social and birth date

(10-25-2022, 12:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: What personal information? A throw away email address and my old lady face? C'mon!

Apps are a major vulnerability for smart devices, so if you use them you may well be giving up more than you think. They can also be used to watch you. Uber got caught doing that, if I recall. A seriously shit company started by men who all had sexual allegations against them. Kind of creepy, eh?
So where has Roo gotten to? 45846688jerry
(10-25-2022, 01:03 PM)rothschild Wrote: So where has Roo gotten to?  45846688jerry

Probably doing more Dove apps and smoking some pipe.
(10-25-2022, 01:01 PM)rothschild Wrote: Apps are a major vulnerability for smart devices, so if you use them you may well be giving up more than you think. They can also be used to watch you. Uber got caught doing that, if I recall. A seriously shit company started by men who all had sexual allegations against them. Kind of creepy, eh?

Yeah, it's creepy. Very! I once saw on the news a story about a young woman who had purchased a computer from one of those rent-a-center type places. They watched her on the cam! My cams are all covered on every device I own except for my phone.