Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rootilda....
Are you ok?  We were just playing around.
We were? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
What did you people do to her?
(10-27-2022, 03:07 PM)sally Wrote: What did you people do to her?

We gave her tough love, sally. One day she'll thank us.
I didn't bother returning to the thread I started. That was my gift to you psycho assholes, I don't need to see the stupid shit you wrote.
That's a hell of a thing to say about the people who care about you.
At least it got cannongal off my ass for a week.
Yeah for a human pincushion she is kinda uptight.
What Roo needs is surprise bumsex.

You put the na in anal.
[Image: rUvhwLl.jpeg]
You put the fem in male feminist.
Men are rarely if ever told to "smile" by a complete stranger.

I'm so sick of strange men telling me to smile. Why the fuck would I have a big smile on my face while grocery shopping or waiting in line at the bank? Men are goddamn idiots and they have to be put in their place. When they tell you to smile, you respond by telling them you just had mouth cancer surgery and can't smile, so you can smile for me.
I hate old guys, like after 45 ( and that's pushing it) they're not even physically attractive anymore and they become even dumber. You'd think wisdom comes with age, but they just turn into a bunch of unattractive full on retards.
(10-28-2022, 10:16 PM)sally Wrote: I hate old guys, like after 45 ( and that's pushing it) they're not even physically attractive anymore and they become even dumber. You'd think wisdom comes with age, but they just turn into a bunch of unattractive full on retards.

You're not fooling me, you hate everyone.
I do. Some days I feel love and peace towards mankind, but mostly I feel that everyone can go to hell.
The working class in England, not me, would say something like" are you cracking an egg?".  I think your a bit old for that though.  By the way, im over 45, and was old at a day old.
Some people are born old, one of my brothers was, he's an old soul.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-29-2022, 06:27 AM)Duchess Wrote: Some people are born old, one of my brothers was, he's an old soul.

We are all old souls. Some people are just more self aware of their past lives.