Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE 2023 THREAD NO ONE WANTED TO MAKE
I just saw this headline -- Beauty influencer accused of racism for using hair oil made for black women.

People have lost their goddamn minds.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I totally thought it was Crash's job to make the thread  hah
No! It belongs to whomever does it first. I waited & waited for y'all.
Is this another piglet thread?
No. It’s a Duchess thread and it’s hard to post from my phone. Damn.
Oh this is the trivial drivieal thread?!

(01-05-2023, 05:52 PM)MirahM Wrote: Oh this is the trivial drivieal thread?!

Yes, it is.  Smiley_emoticons_smile
Cool!
Last nights show was wrestling. I saw some guys w/ just thier costumes on, walking around all sweaty. It was quite the fun show to work.

(01-05-2023, 07:56 PM)MirahM Wrote: Cool!
Last nights show was wrestling. I saw some guys w/ just thier costumes on, walking around all sweaty. It was quite the fun show to work.

You're still doing that! What fun! I know you said it's hard work & draining so I'm glad when it's fun and/or interesting to you. 

Was the wrestling the entertainment kind of wrestling like WWF or was it the sport of wrestling? 
Entertainment. All Elite Wrestling.

I'm getting 500 pounds of clay delivered today via FedEx.    I feel like I should leave him a tip.  Does a card with 'lift with your legs' count as a tip?
No, they cannot accept cash tips, but they love snacks & beverages. I only know this because the majority of my shopping is done online and I personally know my delivery people now  hah and I wanted to tip them, especially during the holidays. Bottled water, iced tea, crackers, chips, cookies, things of that nature are a great alternative.

Make 'em a little snack basket.
Shit, I didn't know that they couldn't accept cash, I was planning on giving him a 20.  I hope he likes Gatorade and pringles  hah, it's all i have at the moment.
You can gift your mail delivery person up to $20 cash.
(01-06-2023, 11:06 AM)Duchess Wrote: You can gift your mail delivery person up to $20 cash.

This much,  I knew.    You can also gift your mail person several times over.   They have to report cash gifts daily,  but they don't have to report who it's from,  just a street.
10 years ago,  I could find lazy Susan's in just about any thrift shop for a buck or 2, now, I can't find them anywhere,  except for Facebook resale groups,  and they want 10 to 20 for them.   Wtf?
Lazy Changs are still free.
(01-11-2023, 10:19 AM)BigMark Wrote: Lazy Changs are still free.

Says the guy who spent boku bucks on a banding wheel for his wife  hah  unless chang has a flat head and can rotate easily,  I don't care how much he costs.
(01-11-2023, 10:28 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 10:19 AM)BigMark Wrote: Lazy Changs are still free.

Says the guy who spent boku bucks on a banding wheel for his wife  hah  unless chang has a flat head and can rotate easily,  I don't care how much he costs.

I rotate easily(wish I could figure out how to upload a video of me dancing), but do not have a flat head.
(01-06-2023, 10:21 AM)cannongal Wrote: I'm getting 500 pounds of clay delivered today via FedEx.    I feel like I should leave him a tip.  Does a card with 'lift with your legs' count as a tip?

Is the clay to bury all the junk in your basement?