IS POT A DRUG?
I'm referring to your opinion, not what the law says.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
A mind or mood altering substance. Sure. Something that has medicinal qualities. Yes.
Now I am windering what other natural plants or things would be called a drug.
Isn't caffeine a drug? Are mushrooms a drug?

If you enjoy it or it's good for you it's a drug. If it's poisonous,toxic or bad for you eat/drink it up.
Apparently caffeine IS considered a drug because it stimulates the central nervous system.
Technically my penis is a drug because I covered it in bath salts.
Don't encrust your penis with salt, Clang! It will draw out all of the moisture and the only way to infuse it back in is to slow roast it.
(02-22-2023, 07:46 PM)sally Wrote: Don't encrust your penis with salt, Clang! It will draw out all of the moisture and the only way to infuse it back in is to slow roast it.

It  can also be infused  back by sucking on my white chocolate salty balls! Ladies only.
It didn't take long for this to go off the rails. I'm kinda impressed. No one does it better than y'all.   99
Roast it in Sally's red hot tandoori oven.
(02-23-2023, 09:41 AM)Duchess Wrote: It didn't take long for this to go off the rails. I'm kinda impressed. No one does it better than y'all.   99

Srsly.

Cannabis changes brain chemistry the first time you use it. English psychiatric hospitals are full of people whos brains have turned to mush. You would have to be nuts to use it, and if your not, you will be.
(02-24-2023, 11:09 AM)Piglet Wrote: Cannabis changes brain chemistry  the first time you use it.  English psychiatric hospitals are full of people whos brains have turned to mush.      You would have to be nuts to use it, and if your not, you will be.

https://youtu.be/P1hnVutWxos
I view weed as being harmless.
It really affects my short term memory, i did have an epiphany on it though.
Me too!   hah
(02-24-2023, 12:00 PM)Duchess Wrote: I view weed as being harmless.

Same here.Those 50mg weed gummies however always seem to fuck me up.
I can never get off that way. I've tried!
(02-24-2023, 01:55 PM)Duchess Wrote: I can never get off that way. I've tried!

Sometimes it takes a bit to kick in.
(02-24-2023, 03:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-24-2023, 01:55 PM)Duchess Wrote: I can never get off that way. I've tried!

Sometimes it takes a bit to kick in.

Or mebbe try a different hole?
(02-24-2023, 11:09 AM)Piglet Wrote: Cannabis changes brain chemistry the first time you use it. English psychiatric hospitals are full of people whos brains have turned to mush. You would have to be nuts to use it, and if your not, you will be.

Synthetic cannabinoids, ya farking mong.